Reviews for Don 3 continuation of Don 2 movie
Carlaous chapter 34 . 5/13
Oh my god! Like really OH MY GOD!
This is the beat fanfic i have ever read! It's ridiculously so good that i want to cry!
34 chapters and i felt it was like one, i enjoyed it so much.
I loved the sequence of the events and i felt like I'm watching Don3
I hope Don3 will have this ending which is mind blowing.
Everyone in this fanfic acted like how would they act in the movie! I mean I couldn't help but hear Sharukh's voice and see Priyanka's longing looks! I'm really really impressed by you and how well written is this.
Don felt like DON FROM DON! They witty replies the way he teases Roma and deals with the events it's just so him!
Roma was like a typical Roma! So passionate so hard working and so in love with Don.
Sameer also! They way he reacted to Don when he was mad at him was just exactly how he would really like because at the end he is doing all of this because he is a big fan!
I think you should really sens your fanfic to Farhan, he might get inspired to start writing! It's just so incredible and has the best ending I'm just so in love with your masterpiece.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you for loving King Khan and watching his movies, i love Don i really do and i love to see a villain SRK *hopefully in Raees* but the point is, Don is one of my really favorite movies and Don also is my number one character for SRK! So I'm astonished and delighted to find such a work of art for it!
Thank you for taking from your time to write about it, it was marvelous i loved it and i enjoyed it and i hope you will make more SRK movies fanfics
loved your fic sooo much ! i started it last night then slept jut for a few hours and woke up to complete it..roma and don are my otp 3 and you wrote them beautifully, write another one please
Nabiilah18 chapter 1 . 1/5
Hello. This fanfic is marvelously written. I keep reading whenever i yearn for a sequel of movie don. Please write another version of don 3 so as to keep the characters alive :D
prerona chapter 34 . 11/17/2015
Awesome story. Just read it this year(2015). You should seriously xonsider sending this script to the makers after editing it. Except a few grammatical errors it is perfect and would look really good as a film. Kudos to your creativity and style of writing _ its so refreshingly realistic. Fingersss crossed for a sequel. Please write a sequel or sime don 4 stuff. Truly a fan of yours... I actually keep on reading it multiple times..
Nabiilah chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I am not liking the switch frim vijay to don...i want roma to love the bad guy as he is not his switch personality. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
hello! i just couldn't resist. have to ask. could u write a story about don x roma where don becomes less and less like a criminal (over time ofcourse) and finally becomes roma's husband and possibly a father..? but without making it any less realistic..? please? thank you!
Rising Rose chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Wow, those last paragraphs-"I killed everyone you loved" And Then her dialogue "I forgave you but that was my mistake. You can only forgive once. I want you to suffer, not a straight bullet. " That was amazing. I literally stood up from my chair and applauded you for that.
Anaya Mitra chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
i have read your story many times and i loved it
RIA chapter 34 . 5/15/2014
it was awesome ... it made me cry when u narrated that don is dead ... but then o god iam speech less love it
RIA chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
I 3 IT ... AND YOUR WRITING SKILL ARE TOO GOOD :D IF YOU WISH YOU CAN BE A WRITTER
Pakhi chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
its awesome
Fan1 chapter 34 . 4/20/2014
Loved it! Plz right a sequel
Prashanti chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Hey can you make another fan fic like this one? Don 4 continuation? I love your fan fic! I read i over and over again..
Amazing
RisingRose chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
I love this story so much. You should send it to the producers and scriptwriters of Don 3. PLease, I love your narration. You could clean up on spelling a bit. But other than that, I love it!
Kesegie Moodley chapter 34 . 2/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...