Reviews for Brother I Still Remember
Thenchick chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
POST MORE PLZ
fairyrose chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I hope the next chapter comes soon. This is just too good.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Updates are awesome!
jtangel chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Just found the story... where's the next chapter? I love the Cooper/Blaine relationship.
kat11bookworm chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
PHW,

What a brilliant melding of my two favourite shows and actors. I agree with Jacyevans - you've captured the charcters so well and intertwined the two cannons perfectly. I can hardly wait to see what happens during Blaine's vist... please post soon.

Kat
imstillaliveafterall chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
This is awesome. very very nice and very excited for the next entry!
dimplesofglee chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Oh, I'm just loving this fic!
Janet Cooper chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I LOVED THIS! I can just picture Matt Bomer's beautiful eyes, his mile, the way he walks, and the way he carries his delicious body...And I can see Peter's grouchy demeanor that covers his too-soft heart...Then I can see Blaine's big soft puppy's eyeslike they were all right in front of me...

That episode of "Glee" is one of the few I've ever watched (I'm sorry, I never had cable till a couple of years ago, and I'm not a teen, so I never really appreciated "Glee"; maybe if I was in my teens or 20s I would)...I watched it for Matt, whom I adore...This is one amazing man...And on top of all his other gifts, he can sing and dance!

Your story was warm, sweet and lovingly true to both shows and to Matt's personas in both...Again, Neal/Cooper has shown the goodness within him (which I knew was there the minute I met him in season 1)...
Thank you!
jacyevans chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I'm so glad that I found this fic, because it is absolutely wonderful. I love how it's a complete AU, and yet you're sticking so close to both canons that I am sitting here going "Yes, this, this is exactly how it happened."

Can't wait to read more of this verse :)
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
good story
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Oh wow. Have them get back together! Update soon.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wonderful how you put those two series together!
LilithL2 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
strange but nice at the same time :) congratulations
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Amazing!
extremebandgeek chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I'm so glad you updated this story! You put these two universes together so well. After Most Wanted aired, I wondered what this version of Neal would say to Blaine. I was so happy to actually see it. I hope you post more someday to this story. Great job!