Reviews for sometimes love is not enough
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was amazing. Can i ask if your name is based off Abby and McGee from NCIS? I've seen your Neric story's and i know you like NCIS: LA too. I do, obviously, i mean my names a quote from that. :D
I'm rambling now, sorry. And again, amazing story :)
guitargurl88 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This story leaves me wanting more to read! It's amazing! I really like your idea of pulling cato and clove together in almost the same star-crossed lovers thing.
lekmonster999 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is literally one of the most amazing Clato one-shots ever. I love how Clove keeps on denying her ability to love until almost the very end. SOOOO GOOD. Thank you for writing.
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I looked around frantically for the ending.
This was really good. A tiny tiny tiny tiny bit not as violent as I like them to be, but Jesus your story is amazing.
W
O
W
Your writing style is impeccable, and the storyline you gave them is, wow.
They way Clove denies love with hatred and with blaim, and the way you sectioned off this story is just, very original. I love how you wrote the past. How they were raised and how she was confined. I had never read anything like it, and I'm happy that I read it by someone with such writing talent.
This was really great.
To be honest when I started off reading it I didn't think I'd like it. But my mind quickly changed after the first three sentences.
Spectacular job!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is so amazing! Oh, my God, I love this so much.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved this. Amazing, amazing work. Keep it up!
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
So good! Since the movie, Cato has become one of my favorite characters-there's just gotta be something more than enjoying bloodlust to the careers, especially the District 2 tributes and I think you really captured that. You really captalized (darn spectacularly) on that dichotomy between enjoying the killing and realizing that not enjoying it was never an option, that if they didn't, it would have destroyed them and how the realization comes to them slowly.

Wonderfully written, very creative and captivating!

-AkaOkamiRyu
evilhasneverlovedyou chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
*sigh* Cato and Clove story is tragically depressing, but I cant get over it... Love this story. Love it.
Turtlezz4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I can't stop reading this. It's amazing. One question: what dies she do when the last arrow is fired? I have a million possibilities in my head but I want to know the exact thing if there is an exact thing.
Emptyroomscanbesoloud chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
that was amazing:) i really like the way that you portrayed Cato and Clove, and the way you played out their relationship was superb.

illmakeityoullsee
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved how you portrayed Clato perfectly. (:

Clato should've won; not Katniss & Peeta.

They don't deserve to win.

Their 'star-crossed lovers' thing was just an act; it was all for the cameras.

Clove and Cato were in love from the start; without the cameras.

~lovedoesn'thurt
robbstarkswoman chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is haunting and beautiful and I loved it.

Exactly how I thought Clove and Cato would be. Well done.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Okay, /this/ was just fantastic. The minute I read that first line I was hooked, because it just fits Cato so perfectly, and is so fitting for just a Career in general. I also love the constant insistence that Clove doesn't know how to love, but how she can't help but feel something for him that she knows is there. And the part where she's considered "unstable" because of her bloodlust, how she's put in a "white room"...oh my god, I LOVE that. Because I've always had the feeling Clove had a little insane edge to her. This entire piece is just all varieties of perfection, and I loved it from the very beginning to the very end. The one thing I noticed though was the incomplete ending, where it just kind of trails off. Now, if you did this on purpose, I actually find it quite creative, but I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. Overall, though, this is just...amazing. Honest to God.
underlings chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow. This was absolutely brilliant! I loved the 2nd-person POV and your characterizations of both Cato and Clove throughout. Beautiful piece.