Reviews for Who Says You Can't Choose Your Family?
shanzlol chapter 12 . 1/25
Absolutely amazing story loved it so much
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
So angsty so wonderful. Glad to see there is a sequel.

Sam is a fine lad.
HarnGin chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
"North to Alaska, go north the rush is on."

My siblings and I grew up on Johnny Horton and have proudly carried on the tradition with our kids. Somehow though I just don't see James Hathaway being familiar with it!
WOLFHEART chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Awesome keep up the good work
doctorjay chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Very good story!
Elves of the Moon chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
This really is a marvelous story. Angst and friendship combined with an adorable little kid :D I enjoyed it enormously!
princessozmaofoz chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
AWW! I loved the ending, especially sweet fatherly/grandfatherly Robbie and Sam missing his Unca. A wonderful end to a wonderful story :)
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
I've loved this story and am so sorry it is over. I do hope you'll write a sequel, maybe about Hathaway and Sam moving back to Oxford. Thanks for a most enjoyable read.
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Great ending! And here's to Sam creating more ideas for the pipeline...
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
This was a lovely chapter. It is great to see James getting better and see them as a you not create another story for the Sam scenarios as I just love him.
princessozmaofoz chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Such sweet family feels. I loved it very muchly :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I liked it, it was fluffy enough for me, and the ending was very sweet.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Cute chapter. Glad James is out of the hospital, I just wish he'd take it easier, but him being James and having a little boy, makes that just about impossible. The beach sounds like sound a nice getaway for all of them, I hope it proves to be one.
princessozmaofoz chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
I thought that this was a wonderful update, the perfect blend b/w the angsty, the h/c, and the fluff. I especially loved Hathaway's stubborness about the wheelchair and Sam's "lecture." Looking forward very much to the beach fluff chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
This was a very enjoyable chapter, but why do they change from going to Norfolk to Torquay?

I love all the interaction between the characters and the father/ son bonds. Delightful and good to see Hathaway out of hospital, though bad about his nightmares.