Reviews for Angel Makers
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
lovely story, so glad i finally got around to reading it
thanks for sharing
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I LOVE ur brain! I wanna run around & play in there. :)))
Great piece! I so enjoyed it.
csp4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
"...although Angel profiling was discouraged..." lol lol

umm, is there any reason Bella's bowling shoes have a #6 on them & Edward's a #9? lol

A great feel good one-shot:) Thanks for sharing
morningglorywine chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hi Mog,
...if only! I loved that tears of joy enhanced their vision and that although ethereal, the angels still experienced the feelings of their former humanity. That was lovely!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hey there good sir! Did ya miss my reviews! The past little bit has been so crazy but we have a 3 day weekend and fully intend on taking advantage of that and reading. Hopefully! I have tons to do but I really don't want to do anything else, y'know?

How are y'all doing? Hope all is well!

Loved this story! Very nice! I loved your ideas of heaven and how Bella and Edward found each other in eternity and didn't lose each other on Earth. I loved how they found new angels and got their wings! I loved the relationships they formed! Your God was so cool. I imagine God is very cool too! Wonderful story!
kinsano chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What a sweet story! I really liked your take on heaven and angels.
majose chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow! I like the way you think! But I love the fact that you share it through your writing. I feel lucky to read. Thanks!
MG2112 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was lovely Morgan. You made me cry.
elletee chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow. What a lovely story. I admire your imagination so much. xx
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved this one shot! It's been sitting in my "to read" folder for a little while and this was a wonderful way to close out my evening, before shut eye. You're amazing! Kiss the Cran and the rest of the brood and hugs to you too, my friend.

Becca
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very sweet story. Makes for a nice picture of Heaven. Don't think I'd mind going there!

Had to chuckle a minute for your different description of male anatomy - "curved shaft of his hardening gratitude" - never heard it called 'gratitude' before!

Thanx for sharing!
fuz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Heavenly! This beautiful and angelic love story has me smiling like a fool. Thank you.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So beautiful - and I loved the idea that He interferred so that B&E would be together :)

Thanks so much for writing and sharing xx
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story... At first I was on the same page ass Bella thinking she was going to have to mate and Make the Angel's ..lol
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Aww. You're my angel too. Keep spreading your wings.