Reviews for Angel Makers
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
lovely story, so glad i finally got around to reading it
thanks for sharing
meelee72 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I LOVE ur brain! I wanna run around & play in there. :)))
Great piece! I so enjoyed it.
csp4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
"...although Angel profiling was discouraged..." lol lol

umm, is there any reason Bella's bowling shoes have a #6 on them & Edward's a #9? lol

A great feel good one-shot:) Thanks for sharing
morningglorywine chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hi Mog,
...if only! I loved that tears of joy enhanced their vision and that although ethereal, the angels still experienced the feelings of their former humanity. That was lovely!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hey there good sir! Did ya miss my reviews! The past little bit has been so crazy but we have a 3 day weekend and fully intend on taking advantage of that and reading. Hopefully! I have tons to do but I really don't want to do anything else, y'know?

How are y'all doing? Hope all is well!

Loved this story! Very nice! I loved your ideas of heaven and how Bella and Edward found each other in eternity and didn't lose each other on Earth. I loved how they found new angels and got their wings! I loved the relationships they formed! Your God was so cool. I imagine God is very cool too! Wonderful story!
kinsano chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What a sweet story! I really liked your take on heaven and angels.
majose chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow! I like the way you think! But I love the fact that you share it through your writing. I feel lucky to read. Thanks!
MG2112 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was lovely Morgan. You made me cry.
elletee chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow. What a lovely story. I admire your imagination so much. xx
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved this one shot! It's been sitting in my "to read" folder for a little while and this was a wonderful way to close out my evening, before shut eye. You're amazing! Kiss the Cran and the rest of the brood and hugs to you too, my friend.

annaharding chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very sweet story. Makes for a nice picture of Heaven. Don't think I'd mind going there!

Had to chuckle a minute for your different description of male anatomy - "curved shaft of his hardening gratitude" - never heard it called 'gratitude' before!

Thanx for sharing!
fuz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Heavenly! This beautiful and angelic love story has me smiling like a fool. Thank you.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So beautiful - and I loved the idea that He interferred so that B&E would be together :)

Thanks so much for writing and sharing xx
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story... At first I was on the same page ass Bella thinking she was going to have to mate and Make the Angel's
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Aww. You're my angel too. Keep spreading your wings.