Reviews for Mocha Dimensional
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Omg grate plz update lovein it
AnimeCub chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
please continue soon I love this story
sakura240 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Kura: That was the most adorable thing I have ever read in ages. Congratulations, you have gotten a fav.

Berry: :3

Kura: ...Dawwwww~ Ice Queen, you're not the psycho I have always seen you as! Ahhh, I actually hope that Gwen would grow up and think of the crazy lady as her awesome and weird aunt because 1) that is just the most cutest thing in the world and 2) Marshall Lee would probably freak out over that :3 Maybe Finn will be fine, as long as Ice Queen doesn't murder his daughter because then, he'll get his revenge...but yeah, this is just too damn adorable~

Berry: X3
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND A FINNXMARSHALL FANFIC AND YOU CUT ME OFF ! This story even made me cry from the sheer awesomeness plz keep going :''
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
It was written surprisingly good...only thing that ticked me off was you called finn Marshall's wife, yes he's bottom and they had a child but in a relationship like this he should be called husband even with the ability to birth a child (mpreg). Besides that little screw up the story was good.
Rinko-chan chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Me Gusta! xP Lol keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
WHAT THE THE HECK? I'M SPEECHLESS!
myinternetsucks chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Okay, so the best thing just happened. So in the middle of reading this story, I had to pee really bad. So my brother, not being a big yaoi fan, came in and snooped, looking at the story. So I walked out of the bathroom to find him jaw dropped with plate sized eyes saying, "WHO'S LEE?!"
Best. Moment. Ever.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Love
espositom1gmail chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
tdh means truth,despair,hope
MarcylovesMarshy chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Please continue. Do you want your readers to wait seven months for you to update?
JesskaEspy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
omigosh! This is amazing
just. wow.
i really like the slice of life thing going on, first one ive read and it's awesome! keep it up
Midoriya chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Oh my glob, you finally updated! I have been waiting for this my entire life! I miss you!
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Loved it, thanks for...er, thanking me!

Glad you're back in business.
gigihailee chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Hahaha! Please update soon! The story is so cute and funny! I love Jasso and the Ice Queen! And Marshall Lee and Finn! Well I really love everyone in your story! So please update soon!