Reviews for Mocha Dimensional
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
It was written surprisingly good...only thing that ticked me off was you called finn Marshall's wife, yes he's bottom and they had a child but in a relationship like this he should be called husband even with the ability to birth a child (mpreg). Besides that little screw up the story was good.
Rinko-chan chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Me Gusta! xP Lol keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
WHAT THE THE HECK? I'M SPEECHLESS!
Air Is For Important People chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Okay, so the best thing just happened. So in the middle of reading this story, I had to pee really bad. So my brother, not being a big yaoi fan, came in and snooped, looking at the story. So I walked out of the bathroom to find him jaw dropped with plate sized eyes saying, "WHO'S LEE?!"
Best. Moment. Ever.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Love
espositom1gmail chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
tdh means truth,despair,hope
MarcylovesMarshy chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Please continue. Do you want your readers to wait seven months for you to update?
JesskaEspy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
omigosh! This is amazing
just. wow.
i really like the slice of life thing going on, first one ive read and it's awesome! keep it up
Snowbound Mitsu chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Oh my glob, you finally updated! I have been waiting for this my entire life! I miss you!
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Loved it, thanks for...er, thanking me!

Glad you're back in business.
gigihailee chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Hahaha! Please update soon! The story is so cute and funny! I love Jasso and the Ice Queen! And Marshall Lee and Finn! Well I really love everyone in your story! So please update soon!
lolly1010 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
dodgeball! can't wait to see that...
lolly1010 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
oh lsp...
lolly1010 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
for some reason i had that duhn duhn duhn... feeling at the end of the chapter.
lolly1010 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
A-WHA? :O i have to be serious i CRACKED UP when jasso said that. perfect twist!