Reviews for The perfect man
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Okay so I do like the idea of your story, but I would suggest going back and editing a lot because you seem to use quotation marks excessively and its all over the place. It makes it difficult to read and stay focused on the plot, but it is a really interesting plot. Its just the grammar needs a bit of work
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
this is amazing
stef van dreunen chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
i really enjoyed reading it XDD .(hopefully yuuri en wolfram will become close in the anime still waithing for that to happen )
Unmei no Kaze chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Whaa! Yay a quick update :) I could totally picture Gwendal's face threatening Yuuri haha. Thanks for updating so soon .
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
another chapter
Unmei no Kaze chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Naww Wolfie came clean and Cecile is hurt. But I'm glad Wolf spoke his mind :)
DEMON KING DANTE chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
any more chapters?
sammi chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
love love love need more :) please :) :)
Killua17 chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Damn you Murata!
Damn you!

Update! XD
nina.dotran.3 chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
This is so good. Post another as fast as you can.
nina.dotran.3 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
I think this chapter doesn't answer the question who is the seme so please keep on update the next chapter as fast as you can. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
oho things are heating up hahahah. I really want to see fanfan and cecile reaction when they find out
TheGirlWhoWantsACupcake chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Yeah! You've updated!
Oh my crackers, Murata! You naughty boy! (...That sounded so wrong)
The whole condom thing was hilarious! And as for Wolfram, poor Wolfie just want's his Mother happy. That's so sweet! :) Please update soon! I want to read more perverted Murata.
TheGirlWhoWantsACupcake chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Please please please update soon! I love this story! Was that murata at the end? I want more! I've read all the chapters today and I want, no NEED more!
The Little Nut chapter 11 . 2/21/2013