Reviews for Digimon: The Final World
Wing101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I really like this please update.
shinigamichild chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
So I had my suspicions about who Aura is and I just checked it to clarify but...is the Aura here the same from the .hack series? If so, awesome! :D

And shirou's digimon...useless until the very end? Is it Patamon? Please let it be Patamon!
shinigamichild chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
"justice shall be but a spirit, never to be born again..." so Shirou possibly makes his ascension in the digital world? And the armor on EMIYA, could it be the golden digi-egg armor? So many possibilities...

Ok, so Matoi/Chisame is love...Madoka is hope (and I reserve the right to suspect that goddessMadoka makes an appearance) and Shirou is justice...my only problem is guessing faith, idk the other animes well enough to guess.
MOOOOAAAARRR chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
MORE! Its a bit sad to see that despite her involvement with Negi, she still can't come to terms with her past as a Digidestined. Need more super-strength Matoi!

Also, its funny how all their digimon assume that their partners "used to be a Chisame/Madoka but has probably evolved by now."

so...since Shirou had a pink digivice, does that mean he is Light? Or are you substituting that with Justice?
Mr. Soup chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Oh. My. God. I got shivers, man. This is going to be soooooo awesome. I'm eager to see how the rest of the 'Digidestined' react to Madoka's disappearance, they should remember her right? Ugh, tragic. Waiting for another awesome update hurts...
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I think I'm starting to get whats going on here.

This is shaping up to be...Awesome.

I look forward to seeing what happens next!
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Heh, you have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are more than capable of writing a very good dramatic fic. I honestly cannot wait to see where this is going.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Thanan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well, I must admit that this seems quite interesting. I generally don't read much of your more serious stories due to their mass-crossover nature and lacking familiarity with all-too many of them, but this one is a happy exception, as I'm familiar with all but one. I can tell that this'll be a fun one, though: I like that you've got this set as a second Digital World event rather than having them start from scratch, and seeing how much their events from canon have been modified due to their original experiences'll be fun as well (yes, I know that you've already touched on this with this teaser prologue, but hopefully there'll be some elaborating).

...I notice that of the six characters, Shirou is the only male, so once again he enters into a major conflict with almost all his allies being women. Heh.

Can't really say more with just this intro to go on, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
The Fifth Moon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
NO CRACK? IN A SCM-SAMA PRODUCTION? BLASPHEMY!

Well you haven't totally confirmed no crack, so all hope is not yet lost.

Crack or no crack, I love the way you write, so I'll be following this story anyway.

Here's hoping I can write some real constructive criticisms.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I swear I got the shivers reading this. I cannot wait to see what you do with it. This looks like a VERY interesting story. I think I'll enjoy it.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Too... much... blergh.

But Fate/Stay, Digimon, Negima and Madoka sound great nonetheless.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
dm: this... is an awesome project that i am very excited for (while waiting for nanoha to return). i already can't wait for the next chapter. also, are you going to include matoi/chisame in every fic you write now? cuz that's totally fine with me.
A Wandering Jedi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Huh. I'm only properly familiar with three of the crossover series for this one, but you've caught my interest! I shall be watching this one!
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well, this looks interesting.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Jammin-2099 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hey, just reading your latest bit of crack and noticed that you mentioned OC digimans.

I've got a Samurai-based Digimon line that I created a long time ago for a story that never took off, and if you want to use it, It's yours for the asking.

The line is...

Metal Koromon - Kapurimon - FlameKotemon - Swordsmon - Samuraimon - Regular Mega Bushidomon

Biomerged Mega Ougimon

If you are interested, I can send you the detailed descriptions, since everything past Kapurimon was thought up by me. I've got full info blocks for all of the original digimon in the line, up to and including mode changes for Ougimon.