Reviews for The Reasons
steamboat chapter 3 . 2/25
You have written another delightful story! I was going to tease you about giving Mac a malamute for an apartment dog, but then I remembered you are Canuck, eh! LOL! I love your writing and thank you for sharing your talent with us!
mngurlstuckinva chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This story was great, it just didn't feel like it was finished. When was someday soon?
MariShal chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
All characters seem very in character for me, especially H&M.

Great story with believable Harm/Mac interaction :)
envinyata chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This story was so good :) It didn't seem very OOC at all. I definitely cracked up several times!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i absolutely love this story and have read it a hundred times.i love all your stories for JAG awsome job i hope you finish this story i cant wait to read it
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
great story.
TheGummiBear chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
This is great- and I don't reckon it's way out of character either.
Jen chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
MUST WRITE SEQUEL! Please! I am so not above begging if there's a chance to get a continuation of a great story like this. What happens when they wake up? Please, oh please, write more.

P.S. Read your profile. Many of the same obsessions. Liked your couple of LOTR stories as well.
ash9445 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Ha. VERY good so far! "Barbie" part was HILARIOUS! (especially that AN about Janice..in real life she sounds SO different!) Great job!

Just Jill chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Lovely. Very fun! Well done.
Cynthia chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Wonderful story and who cares about "out of character"? I've read all your JAG fanfiction and love them all...it'd be great if you could write more. You have excellent style.
yaaah chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
i know it's a old story...but one more chapter? please!
Allie5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
this was really cute. and i *especially* liked the way you handled the meeting between Sergi and Trish. i always wished JAG would have kept Sergi there and go deeper into the relationships. i've missed the human part of JAG.
ag537 chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
I know this is an old story - but it's beautiful and I wish you would write more - I would love to see a sequel to this and what happens after Harm and Mac woke up like that. Hope you'll see this review some time
iconfuzzled chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
perfect angelic little devils! I love that line!