Reviews for Lemon with Honey

My name is Yadakitty
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
AWESOME
forbidden-fruit-vendor chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really liked this! If you're worried that lemons aren't for you I wanted to at least put in my input. This was a great one-shot lemon. I think you should keep trying and practice writing another.
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Actually I thought you did pretty good... Only you would know if writing a lemon is for you or not.

But I'm honest with you, at least you had the guts to write one! I'm too much of a scaredy-cat for now... :D
menley101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
O!M!G! I totaly luvs it! I luv how u used the honey but maybe next u'll put th honey...fansqeal...lower...!
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*stares at the story* Hmmm interesting... *stares at her 1st lemon* Oh well what can I say? You did tons better than me! This better that I feel quite embarrassed! Happy now? *angry face* Hehe I'm kidding! You really did very good job! Although in my own opinion the honey should have been used for some kind of foreplay? But this way it is different from what people would expect and fits the ending, so it's all alright hehe :P It was a little rushed, but with writing more you will find your own pace of the story so don't worry. It was very nice! Write more! Please!
sapphi69 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i don't think you did too bad. it was a little short, but i understand since it was a first! lemons are not easy to write, but this is a terrific start. 4 and a half stars for a first. keep it up, it gets easier!

hope this was constructive, and no offence taken, ~emily.