Reviews for Too Close
jlmayer chapter 3 . 1/10
Kind of new to reading the Blue Bloods Fan Fic but, had to say...LOVED this story and I hope to find more of your work in the future!
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Hi there,

Really enjoyed. Thank you. Ger
Anna chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Thank you very, very much for excellent story! It was exactly that I always wanted to read (or see on TV:) about Reagan family, especially about relations Jamie/Danny. This story was fulfillling of my dreams about ideal Blue Blood episode! Jamie is my favourite character and I like imagine that my favourites sacrifice themselves for another people, too:) But I never could write so terrific story, including thoughts, emotions and relations among characters - simply I'm not good at these things. But reading of them is for me real pleasure:)
Sorry about my mistakes- I don't speak and write English well, but unsterdand more:)
I wish you a lot of new excellent stories:)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
i loved it.
and i'm not syre about the whole OCC thing; we've never seen how Danny reacted to losing Joe or almost losing Jamie.
Are you going to update this, or is it complete?
it'd be great if you added another chapter.
:):):):
anonIt's was chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
It was a great story. You got the characters exactly right.
Sirnonenath chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Another great chapter. Two things in particular that I liked: 1) Danny and Frank discussing Joe. I think in an event like this that would definitely be an ever present memory. AND 2) the ending with Danny sobbing. Kudos for making that feel very in character; I definitely felt for him in that moment.
Sirnonenath chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I like the twist that Jamie himself didn't even know he was shot at first. Great chapter.
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Liked the fic
F-Riviera chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This was a great story! I hope to see many more Blue Bloods stories like this from you in the future :)
jerseybelle chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Excellent story and the fact that Jamie was hurt saving Danny made it all the better.
jo1966 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Really enjoyed the story. Not out of character I think Danny would get emotional over a family member getting shot but would only show it in private. Looking forward to more stories from you. Thanks Jo.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Hey my dear...sorry this is late. Very nice little angsty read and of cousre I know you'd never kill the youngest reagan. But oh my the angst for danny knowing Jamie made that sacarfice for him. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.

AiP
Iris chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Lovely story. Beautifully written. Looking forward to more stories from you.
sfmbabygirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Liked ur story

Can't wait to read more Danny/ Jamie

Have a happy Easter
Nerw20 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
awwwww such a sweet story! i wish more of them got shot in the show...& lived of course lol man I'm evil