Reviews for Recall
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 8/1
This story doesn't work. It's gore for the sake of gore. Pointless, no depth, and a rather pathetic attempt at sensationalism, that just plain doesn't work. I can see you ATTEMPT to do series, but the series don't work, because the lack of any basic morals within ALL of them, result in a mess of a story, with MASSIVE plot holes as well. It makes the story BORING. Your Duo series has the same issues. There's no realism at all. Nothing is believable.
Cartlin chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
So this was a pointless waste of my time. You also might want to learn how to properly categorize your fics.
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Ook, stupid stuff. Didn't realize status whatnot...but found the story nevertheless. :)"

Sad to know you're retired. But you are a great writer.
I love you so!
Candle-tender Yena chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
No shit! These series were friggin firkin good! :DD

I dunno if I'm just being very stuopid, but I can't find the epilogue for this. Is it written already? :3
I would really love to read it! XDDDDD

Thank you so much for that brain-whacking, action-packed, WAAAAAAY awesome story!
I loooooved it!
b00kw0rms chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
...I hate you so much right now. How dare you kill Damian? Argggg! It makes me want to cry!
Don't think that just because you are an amazing author you will get away with this:). You wrote so fluidly! I love it. Even after this ;)
b00kw0rms chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Omg! There's another part! I thought the previous one was the last part you had out! I'm so excited to read this!
On little nit-picky thing, sorry. The pedal used to stop a vehicle is a "brake" not a "break". You probably are aware but just didn't notice before you updated. Sorry, I thought you might not have seen that. But this is still amazing!
Gary chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Over all, I enjoyed the series - but it was really hard to follow.
SelKar chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
This is an amazing story, thank you very much for writing it and sharing it.
I would have liked a longer epilogue, but I suppose an open ending has its own charm, though if you decide to write a little one-shot explaining things a bit better I would love to read it.
It's a pity you are retiring, your stories are awesome ;)

Bye,

SelKar
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
You're RETIRING?! Well, whatever you decide to do, good luck and godspeed. Though it would be nice to read some of your stuff every once in a while. ;-)

The name of that first child? I'll guess Terry.

Ani
MeganVL chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Was it Terry?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow.
I was kind of hoping Damian wouldn't really be dead or would be brought back, so thanks for that!
Hmm, the mystery DNA that was used to make our Damian? I think it would be great if it was Dick's, he and Damian have had kind of a parent/child relationship anyway and Dick's a way better parent than Talia or Bruce. Though of course it could be Jason's too, which would explain why Jason wanted to bring Damian back to life in the first place. So many possibilities!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
I'm sad to hear that you are retiring :( I love your stories!

I wish you luck in anything you might pursue next, and thank you for the amazing stories! (Brilliant conclusion to this series as well)
Glimare chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
WHAT?! NO! Why are you retiring?! Look, I know DC's reboot trashed basically the whole batfamily (flash fam too) only giving Jason a better life, but that's no reason to quit. A writer writes because they have a story to tell, not because of a corporation. you're a good writer. Finish this story out, ignore the rest of the DC things going on, and then retire with grace. This can be your crowning achievement. this really is good and I don't want to see it end like this. you've taken twists and turns that I've never seen coming, and usually I can predict a person's next move. I write because I want to see a character in a certain situation and how they respond. I don't have a lot of comics or follow them regularly, so fanfics is where I get my rush. So please, please, PLEASE! don't just retire like this. it leaves a bad taste and it may haunt you for the rest of your life.
I know it's your choice, but I was taught growing up to finish what i start, even if I'm not interested in it anymore. all I'm asking is that you finish, really finish. If you wrote the ending here different, then there wouldn't be any more questions and I'd accept it. But leaving it here... please don't. *pouts*
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
NO! Not Damian!

More, please?

Ani
kuromi123 chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
No, Damian why, poor Nightwing, it's not fair. Also can you do a Nightwing, Deathstroke story, possibly, not slash just obsessed Deathstroke?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »