Reviews for A Matter of Trust
csorciere chapter 2 . 3/8
This was an excellent character choice. Vega is awesome, and getting Cortez to go up just proves how intelligent he is. I look forward to continuing my reading.
csorciere chapter 1 . 3/8
Good start! I often find it difficult to forgive Kaiden myself. It is easier to be with the ones that did not doubt me or rip my heart out.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Story was well written. Beautiful pkot and in-depth characters and personalities. Made me cry and laugh.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
The Parting Glass! I don't know if you watch the Walking Dead or not but Beth dinging the song automatically started playing in my head when Shepard started singing it! And James! He is so sweet!
artfuleye66 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Loved It !
Americana Psychotica chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Normally I'd just read to the end and review then, but I have to flail over how great this is now. I have no doubt the rest will rock too. The characterization really makes everything that much better - really great job.
emberlies chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Oh my gosh that was so sweet and awesome! I love it!
MahfaeraakTahrodiis chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hello! I need to tell you something. I read the first page of your story and a few other Shepard/ Vegas. I really liked it and I decided to do SOMETHING along those lines.

I wrote out a lot of chapters to get started and decided right before giving it to my beta, I'd check yours and the few others. I didn't know where your story truly led after the 1st page.

Turns out mine is completely in sync with yours! I was a little upset but obviously lucky I looked at your story once again! I would've felt so bad if you were upset that I was copying your story or something, you know? and I have no intention of posting it but it was unbelievable! Same features, a shower scene sort of similar to that, and who talked to who in order. It was nuts! There were obviously some differences of dialogue and some choices of interactions but still it was freakin' weird! LoL!

I like your story and wish you a bunch of success!
Fallon-Idalia chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Thank you for the happy ending!

It worked with your story and wasn't cheesy or out of place in the progresion. I hope you publish another story soon, you really rocked this one and I'd be interested in reading more from you :)

Bravo with this one! You've really started out on an amazing note!
Quilate chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Oh waw ! :3 you gave us that happy ending.. Oh thank you ! That feels so good.

When i finished chapter 15 I was like "nonononono" then I started to think about it and thought "oh that would be awesome of Shepard will land on earth as a reaper to see James" and you make that happend !

Thank you for that amazing story ! I'm so sad it's all done ! :-) great work !
LexiXLover3 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Fallon-Idalia chapter 15 . 5/22/2012

I need a happy ending...please?

(p.s. I will read regardless but I like happy haha)

Great work!
Quilate chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
No ! No ! No ! Whyyyy ? :'((
emberlies chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
wow just wow! The end of this chapter was so emotional and strong. Amazing job! very well written you have alot of talent!
emberlies chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
I know that most of the conversations in this was pulled straight from the game but you still were able to portray all of that emotion. amazingly done! I absolutely love the dog tag engagment. It is perfect!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »