Reviews for The Secret
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 16 . 6/23/2018
I loved your fanfic. Not everyone can do what you do. You're an excellent writer and I'll move on to your next story. Thank you.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 14 . 6/23/2018
Kensi's in so much pain, but thinking about the extracurricular activities.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 13 . 6/23/2018
I have an idea of what Callen wants to talk to Deeks about.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 12 . 6/23/2018
No one can interrogate like Hetty. I had a smirk on my face the whole time and of course you're wonderful way of writing her.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 11 . 6/23/2018
I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows they are a couple. Wonderful writing.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
This sounds ominous.
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 16 . 5/8/2015
So I'm right going to read The Promise ! Like your fictions although I dislike the way you have Kensy beaten.
Best regards from France.
Divergent338 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
This is a great story can I just say thanks for writing it.
RhondaLara chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Wonderful! Will keep reading your stories!
RhondaLara chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
So enjoying this story and The Plan- Read that first- Can't wait to read the rest! # densi
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
That's my absolute favourite daughtry song lol suits them lol
Cookiemonster chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Hey, that story is really good. I like the idea that Kensi and Deeks are pretending that theyre not in love with each other. ;) Im from Germany and like reading the english NCIS fanfictions, the german ones arent that good... :) I hope, that there are not too many mistakes in this few sentences, because I learn English at school and everybody knows, how "effective" the "language-learning" in school is... :)
JperW chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Good sequel! So horrible what happened to Kensi! I liked the first installment better. Too bad they weren't able to keep there relationship secret longer.
Hermies818 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Allow me to be your 100th review and say how much I enjoyed all the stories in this cannon. You're a wonderfully talented writer
nooni19 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Wow this was really good, I really enjoyed it. Great!