Reviews for Boys Over Flowers: My Version
morganclaire1 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Please update soon! I haven't updated a story since August so I totally understand! :P
rinpup14 chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
No worries life will keep u from writing
rinpup14 chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
love ur version cant wait 2 read more
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Woo bin and ha jae kung,i really love them u can hook them up,nice one u've got here
KuchikiAra chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
I Love this story. I like So Hee's personality and the whole story is a surprise. When I think it's Ji Hoo, then is Woo Bin, and when I think it's Woo Bin, the stepsister appears and I don't know if I have to be in Ji Hoo's side or Woo Bin's side. Whan will hapen? Thank you for bringing this breath-taking story for all us.
randomreviewer01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
In the show when she said it was gold dust, she meant it was precious for her and all the poor people in korea not that it was made of gold
Rebel1RaeDawn chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
sohee should be with ji hoo... :( i cried when he didnt get anyone :(

gambade (good luck... i think its how its phonetically spelled :P))
Guest chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
when u wil update?
nerdybunny1206 chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
When will you update this story? :'3
bella.doan183 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Luv it 3
GeishaXnoXHimitsu chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
I really like the story! I seriously finished BOF today so reading your story is like getting a review of the entire series! :D please update soon!
Akira Chikara chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
This is really cute! It upsets me too how people forget about WooBin!
Amara Phantomhive-Uchiha chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
I can't believe I forgot about Fanfiction T.T and I just read my inbox today and saw that you updated it! Sorry I was busy, boys and friends problems, and I never got the time to read the new chapter. My boy and I have been hanging out a lot lately. But, now I'm single again! . That means I have a lot of time to read and surf through Fanfiction for great stories like this! And how could you?! You left me hanging for a cliffhanger! Haha, I imagine myself hanging from a cliff...I'm so weird o.e. But I'm glad you're back!
ch3nya chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
:D so happy that you are back, but you had to stop it when we still know nothing about this bestfriend man :( now im going to check my e-mail constantly to see if you update oh well update soon :)
Amara Phantomhive-Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
And I read stayed up til 2 AM in a school day, so you better feel sspecial. JK, but you should :3