Reviews for Cajun Secrets
silvanelf chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Hi moonjat! I was too lazy to login. lol Such a great chapter! Love Chaz's reaction-I found it really realistic, and I liked his line towards the end about how he is a cop and makes decisions based on facts. I especially liked how he said he still had Savannah's back. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

It was so nice to hear from you in your PM-sounds like your life is going great! I'm so happy for you and your granddaughter. :)

I'm doing my best to catch back up with your stories. I forgot how much I enjoy them. :)
silvanelf chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Okay, I am SO SORRY for disappearing! I am completely consumed with my love for Doctor Who and Supernatural and I found myself more and more just reading fics on those fandoms and less and less interested in Moonlight fic. But I have remembered now how much I LOVE your writing, and I apologize for falling so far behind with your stories. :)

CHAZ KNOWS! *gasp* I was really worried for a moment that Savannah might actually hurt him, but I'm glad that she somewhat regained control. Poor Chaz, his whole world is about to be turned upside down. I'm excited to see the fallout of all this, especially since Josef is so paranoid. I love your OC's and that you're not afraid to change the status quo. :)

I've missed you! Hope all is well!
RhioTre chapter 34 . 1/6/2013
You have labored five long years to create new stories for a wonderful show that had too brief a life - too bad CBS didn't give Moonlight more of a chance. Your stories both with the original characters and your own have positively added to the tapestry of Moonlight. I know that you will be back because you my friend have an amazing talent. Thank you for keeping Moonlight alive and shining. Take Care!
RhioTre chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
My apologies - I have been gone for quite some time but have made my way back to Fanfiction and I find that you my friend are an even better author. You have a wonderful touch with characterizations and I feel like I am catching up with old friends. I have been up all night reading your postings for both Moonlight and H50. You know each of the characters from these two very different shows so well and I hear their voices clearly. Thanks so much for putting forth the effort to write and post here. I have always known I can depend on you for a solid, well thought out great story! You are amazing. Hope to begin to feed your hungry little muse again. Take Care. RT
Vampire Reader chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Hi. I'm looking over my old flags that I should have read long ago. I marked this to read June 19th and never got back until now. Finally I understand how they managed without getting the girls scared. That would make the blood slightly off-taste and they wouldn't want that. I wonder what else is in here. I hope you are enjoying your time off and letting your brain chill. Have a great holiday season. Chanukah starts Saturday.
Reinbeau chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Thank you for another happy ending to a great Moolight story. We will miss you.

I look forward to your next one, whenever it may be. There are fewer and fewer good Moolight writters I cherish each of them.
Reinbeau chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
The scene is set. Now Savannah and Chaz can waltz in and take the credit, and nail more bad guys all at the same time. Win, Win, if you ask me.

Chaz didn't have a clue how interesting his life was going to become with Savannah and company around did he?
Reinbeau chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Looks like things are coming together rather nicely.

I agree. "An eternal Blake Winters is a disgusting thought."
borntobemybaby chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Another great story Moonjat. I will be here when you return as I love your stories. My family keeps asking me when my love of this little vampire show will go away, but it never will, it was and is the greatest show ever. You have always kept Mick and Beth and Josef so true to character and Josef being in love with Rayna was just a nice fit. I loved all your character and all your stories.

This story ended just right, with all of our favorite couples having time together and then coming together as friends. Sometimes our friends can be our chosen family and in your stories I always felt that way. Savannah would be okay with Blake's death because he really wasn't a nice guy, and Mick and Beth will always want to protect humans because in spite of their being vampires they have great humanity.

Thanks so much for writing Moonjat, you are the best.
penni31 chapter 34 . 11/28/2012
oh Moonjat sorry to hear that you are taking a break but totally understand. I have always loved your stories and to my shame, have not told you so as often as I should have. Thank you for all your stories and the fabulous characters you have created over the years, I will continue to go back to the very beginning when Josef rekindled his relationship with his 'Beauty' (imo you created the perfect partner for him) and had our Beth and Mick found a way to be together. I read these stories over and over again. Thanks for keeping the Moonlight universe alive and well over the years, for hours of enjoyable reading and sharing your love for Moonlight and it's characters with all of us. Take care and please know that you have many devoted fans here that will be here when you feel the need to return. Cheers penni xx
Chalicewell chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
Lovely wrap-up and some fluff for our vamps. Nice idea about the drug, that could really help the community in the future. Like the thought that Mick and Beth might move to NO someday.

I'll miss your stories, but toally understand about taking a break. You've produced a tremendous amount of exciting stories about Moonlight and your OC's are like old friends. There might not be as many readers as there used to be for ML, but those of us who are still addicted will be here if you decide to write more (I hope you do!).

Hope you have a great holiday!
Vampire Reader chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
Dear wonderful Jat, I've been following your stories longer than any others, although there are a few others who write from time to time. If it is ML, I will read it. My love for the community is still strong. My Alex group gets together and will again soon. We enjoy Alex wherever he appears, but we all loved ML best.

This was well-written. You tied up loose ends, even to my wondering what would happen to the rare blood that had been harvested. It's up to the police now. We can hope it ends up being used for rare blood leukemia patients. My dad died of leukemia and needed numerous transfusions. It is good to know the couples are happy and at ease to enjoy their undead lives once more. The vampire communities are endlessly fascinating, and I'm lucky to have found your wonderful stories to keep them in my thoughts.
All good wishes to you and your muse, wherever she leads you.
VR
clairlz chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
Good story. I'm sorry to see it end.

Give it time. I told you I didn't think I'd be back and you saw how long that lasted.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
Nice ending and wrap up!

Always worth the wait to see what your muse comes up with! Looking forward to the next fanfic!

either here or at H50 !

Thank you Jat! Thank you for keeping the spirit of Moonlight alive [ so to speak ]
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
I have loved your stories and I have grown to love Tyson, Savannah, Moriah, Rayna, and Chaz as much as the Cannon Moonlight Characters. I will miss your stories while you take a well deserved break. I'm sad that the readership has dropped for you, but I hope aver you have recharged your batteries, that your muses will re-inspire you to write again.

As Always... Take What Ye Can... Give Nothin' Back!
VAMPIRE SOLIDARITY, RAH RAH RAH (and all that!)
Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrows