Reviews for Remember Me
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 5 . 9/4
I have to say I'm glad you made Gii explain how he initially cured Takumi-kun of his skinship phobia. When I first saw the scene with him forcing Takumi-kun, I got angry at Gii. I thought Takumi-kun's fears would get worse and even cripling. I was happy when Takumi-kun responded possitively to Gii's touch and menistrations. To know that Gii was concerned and afraid of the consequences of his actions that night paints a better picture than what darker images/thoughts he could have had.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 4 . 9/4
I really love the Takumi-Kun series and never actually looked for fanfiction until today when I saw it mentioned in the opening remarks of a YouTube uploader's copy of Episode 3. The name they used was the similar to the name Takumi's gave to his new stuffed bear in your beautifully written fiction piece "Dai-Chan," but it was "Dai-Mao."

I had to stop and mention how drawn in I feel about the story and characterizations you've given thus far in your fan-fiction. Takumi-kun losing his memory is an excellent way to examine if Takumi and Gii were soulmates destined by fait to have met or was it all a bunch of coincidences that led to them falling in love?

Plus additional very important questions being posed are:

Q1-Whose responsibility is it to keep schools safe “School Faculty, Parents, Students?”

Q2-Should positive student peer groups be formed by the school to curve the desire to harm by “would be bullies,” (“practicing bullies,” I don’t know?)

Q3-Lastly, should assault and other violent activities (crimes) committed on school grounds by students be considered criminal and a matter for the city police/court system rather than school faculty/The School Superintendent?

My answers:

A1-It is the responsibility of everyone in a community to keep our schools safe. People who don’t even have children should be involved because the children in the schools will become the adults with the guns and knives or the adults with the stethoscopes and gavels.

A2-Just from experience I know that individuals are easier convinced into changing their behaviors by those closest to them in age, sex, race, religion and proximity. Students are closer to other students than they are to teachers. This means that; if well trained and confident students are formed into positive peer groups, given some limited authority to squash any bullying they see, plus consistently receive public acknowledgment and appreciation for being positive role models – School bullying would end in the schools.

A3-I believe that if a student commits a violent crime the police and juvenile justice department should handle the investigation, trial and punishment. The school system as I’ve witnessed allows too many violent acts to go unpunished or weakly reprimanded.

I’ve seen bullies who’ve been hurting their fellow peers since kindergarten with school records as thick as telephone books. These disturbed students violently attack their peers with their victim going to the hospital and them home to watch television for a few days as punishment. They then are allowed to return to school ready to seek revenge on their victim.

Students are being disfigured, driven to suicide and even murdered. We have tons of warning signs from these troubled bullying students that any police officer and juvenile justice counselor could identify quickly and have resources to rehabilitate them, but we leave it all up to school faculty to handle. Let the teachers teach but allow criminals to be deterred from further negative acts by the justice system. If real consequences occur for bullying then it’s logical that bullying would drop immensely.
sd4ianto chapter 16 . 6/20
Tears a lot of the way through the whole story. I felt so bad for Takumi. It seemed like it was one thing after the other (which is how life goes sometimes). And then of course ending it in tears of complete and otter bliss.
sd4ianto chapter 15 . 6/18
Would have like to see some really deep kissing between these two on the show. Misu and Shingyouji did deeper kissing then Gii and Takumi.
sd4ianto chapter 9 . 6/16
If Ichikawa has known Takumi since Junior High then he would know about Takumi's phobia. But it seems that even though his phobia is supposed to be worse than it was, it really isn't. He let's people get really close to him. I keep wanting Takumi to revert to the "Taekwondo" from that one movie. I hate that these guys all have that much power over him when we've seen him be such a strong person.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 6/16
How scared Kurokawa's minions are of him remind me of the movie that Daichan was in. In English it's called: High School Wars: Throwdown. The group that is fighting Dai's group are terrified of their leaders just like that.
A big fan 3 chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
I just wanna say that I loved your story, like all your other stories that I've read so far. I'm sorry for being a silent reader, but English is not my first language, so I never feel confident enough to try and express the gratitude I feel towards the writer of such magnificent stories
So far I think I've read 5 of your stories and I've never ended them feeling disappointed, this one not being an exception, obviously, like duh, as if you could fail in any way :3
With all this, I just wanna say that I love your work, this one included (I really liked the story, it caught me from the beginning, I just couldn't stop reading) and I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of yours.

I hope you never stop writing, and thank your for all your work! 3
(seriously, thank you very much)
DaniHyuuga chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
Perfect!
heartstrings063 chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
*sobs* after... *sobs * so long reading and crying over their obstacles which Takumi and Gii faced and now I reached the ending where they finally be wed... I... cried.. Again... But this time it was a joyful tears.. Thanks soo much for writing this heartwarming story! It left me with so much feels...!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Just re-read it again from the beginning, got all teary eyed as usual, so ya I loved it..
heartstrings063 chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Takumi named that Teddy Bear 'Dai-chan' is just too adorable!
I am really angry at Takumi's parents!
Poor baby!
###
heartstrings063 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
oh gosh! *sobs* Takumi baby, please hang in there! *sobs* (Yes, I do believe you cried!)
(I just begin reading this story where in my life I have been?! And I am Ellie Hibiki, for some reason it shown as my gmail address instead of my FB name.. TwT")
Mike Yocum chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Words cannot express how much I enjoyed this series of stories. I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes for every page. A truly wonderous story and really how I see Gi/Takumi ending up. Just wish they could make a storybook movie ending like this. Beautifully done, Thank you so much for sharing this..
Exosuho1991 chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Lovely story, it was really well created and the ending, the whole wedding vows was absolutely stunning. Great writer, glad to be your ready sempai.
arrow chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Hi there, i'm a mother of one daughter, I like your fiction, there were a lot of message that we all can learn from this story, " do appreciate other people likes and dislikes " we all do have plus and minus, so then respect gays, lesbians, bisexual too, they are all human beings like the rest of us too, I do like only men and have one daughter who passed away January 05 2012 due to her illness "nefrotic syndrome", she was only 13 years 10 months old, but...i do respect gays, lesbians and bi, I told my daughter to respect them too, and she aggred even she only like boys, ...well then, please continue with your nice loving entertaining work, i'll pray for you, please always stay healthy, i'll read your other stories for sure my dear, very very nice story, good luck!