Reviews for Tartarus Rising
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 1/28
Demigods and cell phones don't mix. Monster signal flare remember? A good few of these errors fill the fic so far.
FAN chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTION S I'VE EVER READ I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE BUT
The Animorph Demigod Bird Kid chapter 39 . 1/25/2014
I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS FOR ALMOST A YEAR BUT PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH PERCY AND WILL (HERONDALE) AND JASON GRACE AND FRANK ZHANG AND ALEC LIGHTWOOD AND BLOOD OF OLYMPUS AND CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE ON TOP UPDATE THIS STORY. IT IS AMAZING AND I AM BECOMING PRETTY OBSESSED, ALTHOUGH I DO SHIP PERCABETH AND I FEEL AS THOUGH THIS STORY WILL NOT. I HAVE READ THIS FOUR TIMES THROUGH AND THE FIRST TIME I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING IT PLEASE UPDATE.
Pneumonia chapter 39 . 7/24/2013
Amazing. This fic truly gets better and more inspiring- and plain addictive- with every word you write. I have nothing more to write without rambling or making a fool of myself. This has to be by far my favourite fanfiction on the site. Keep writing and update soon.
Peace
Alex
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
Epic chapter!
MegGenScull chapter 39 . 2/17/2013
Awesome chapter! So glad that you're back!
girlreadsalot chapter 39 . 2/17/2013
I have missed your story so much! I was missing your updates and going into withdrawls. I can't wait until the nephiliam are in it again!
kelour chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
The Fading Author: YES ! I KNEW THALIA WAS MAKING REFERENCE TO FINDING NEMO! *dances around*

Selene: *shrugs and dances along*

Ciera: Thank you GwF! I love seeing so many different characters come together!

Clary: Me too.

The Fading Author: *suddenly stops dancing* Well I'll be damned. Shadowhuters are in my house...how the hell did they get in.

Helios: *offering pie to Mangus* The wards are down.

The Fading Author: Well I'll be damned again. How come I didn't notice?

Phantasos: You were busy reading this chapter, and Jace texted Selene, who called Helios to sneak into your sanctuary and bribe the Shadow Spiders into taking down the wards, and then-

The Fading Author: You guys did all of that in the fifteen friggin minutes it took me to read?

Ciera: Well your little dance break at the beginning bought them more time.

The Fading Author: ... *sigh* Well anyway, best wishes to you GwF as your story continues to grow and enchant the imaginations of many. *shouts to the distance* JACE DO NOT THROW SIMON IN THE POOL! *to GwF* Gotta go! Later! *runs out*
Ailat chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Ok.
Ok.
I got this.
Only on chapter two and this is getting super legit so I'm definitely gonna read this and it's really cool, so write on.
Much love
Awesome chapter!:D
schoolsucksass chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
That was amazing3
kelour chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
TFA: YAY! Cookies! *pushes textbooks aside* Now I'm in the mood for karaoke.

Helios: But its raining outside.

TFA: EVEN BETTER! But before I go, thanks must be given to Gaia was Framed for an excellent update. I love Thalia, but I love Barbie too. Does that make me weird?

Helios: Yes.

TFA: Oh shut up. And are you eating my cookies?

Helios: No -Well I'm not sure, I think these are Selene's.

TFA: Well anyway, off to singing and dancing in the rain without anyone to judge my weirdness. Until next time, read on, write on, and rock out silently from The Fading Author and friends!
schoolsucksass chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO
WHY LORD?
I finally get into a ridiculously good fanfic and its over:(
schoolsucksass chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Lol I love this:D
and trust me I do know about how Sparta was really like:)
Ap world history for the win...
i will keep on reading
and yes! Who can hate Percy?