Reviews for DSB
teazer chapter 1 . 1/18
Story was recommended by rgoodfellow64. wrote that the read would be worth it. He was right. Haven't read a story from that perceptive before. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Excellent story ! Funny and sweet. I really liked it. Thanks.
Marjorie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It's so cute that I just wanted to read on and on. I love the conversations in FB. It's so original from other fan stories. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awesome story love the ending :):)
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Very cute story. Loved the secret identities and poor Castle spilling his guts 'cause he's so miserable. Well it's not good that he's miserable but it was a nice little character dip. Oh and hi! *waves*
NCISBONESgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I had to check out your work after you left such sweet reviews on mine, and I'm glad I did. This is so cute! It had me laughing, wincing, etc; all the way through. Very them. I'm kind of fond of the idea of "Kathy Kett", especially after Castle called her a hardcore Castle groupie in the pilot. (;

Anyway, this was great!
aussiewritergirl27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
hahaha! I love this story, it's so funny especially all the meanings you came up with for DSB. My favourite part is when Kate is talking to Castle on facebook on her fake profile- yes I know that's like half the story but it was just so good:)
Liv it up 124 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Good story :) Really liked it too!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That first part immediately made me think of 'Back To The Future.' Where is that kid? LOL If you haven't seen the movie, you'll have NO idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I bet a punching bag would be a great idea for her right now. Great for me, too. It would let out some frustration at how long Caskett is taking to get together.

More like a curb than the Great Wall of China. Great analogy.

I could just see Castle getting excited and then deflated over that whole thing. Too cute.

She got her first friend of of Richard Castle's page; that's so cool!

I am so shuddering right now. Souvenir from Vegas? Ugh!

Yay, my comment made Kate smile! All right!

Wow, you sure got my personality in this. I'm usually nice, but anti-Caskett things can certainly bring out the claws.

I love that we're Facebook friends with Kate.

Woah! Kate's comment was meaner than mine! Not that I blame her. :)

'At least this way she would be able to talk to him.' That's so sad. Mostly because it's true with where the show is at right now.

'Maybe he was contacting all the bad ones. It could take a while.' LOL

"He liked complicated, it made him think, used that big squishy organ that was in his head.' :)

Kate's claws are certainly out. Not that I blame her.

'Only if it's referring to you.' Oh, wow! If only she would say something like that on the show...

'obviously I am not' Poor Castle. But hey, he's telling her now (even if he doesn't realize it)

"How could he sound sincere it was words on a screen." Heehee

Kathy Kett: Can you rewrite what happened so it's a different situation but same out come?"

"Richard Castle: Duh how stupid of me. I am a writer after all. Give me a second to get my creative juices flowing." Awesome!

"Well she was a detective and she was completely lost."

Great line, Nat!

"Her heart was breaking. He thought she didn't love him. Castle thought she couldn't love someone like him. 'Like him' as if he was something unlovable." Poor Castle. She really needs to know that part about what's going on.

Awwww, I love that she beams when she realizes that it's Castle who is at her door.

Prom dreass was out? I burst out laughing at that one!

All right, he flat out asks her! I love it!

Hurt worse than the bullet? Wow. It probably did, or at least hurt as much emotionally as the bullet hurt physically.

Thank you that he didn't sleep with her. I'm hoping that's how it goes in the show, too.

Oops! Kate got found out because she used your nickname, Nat! You got our favorite detective in trouble! Shame on you. :)

"But losing you over something so stupid scares me even more." Another great line, Nat.

Well, that too. ROFL

"So I love you, you love me but what does that all mean. I can wait until you're ready, now that I know you feel the same way." I love this. And I think this is the way he would react if she would just TELL the man how she REALLy feels.

"Really? I only have to wait six months?" I could so see him saying that! That's so cute!

I love that last definition of DSB. :)
AshLiz chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
adorable!
Louey7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great story! I liked the whole DSB thing. Probably would've taken me forever to get all those ideas on the DSBs.. Hehe

Thanks!
namaster chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Really cute and sweet. Thanks a lot!))
Fjdjsjjd chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Can this please continue!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this was great. loved it. bravo.