Reviews for Spousal Immunity
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/27
Ha-ha. I love for her to spank peter too. :)
New88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Loll I really laughed at the last line :)
its very cool of Peter to tell his wife that she could spank him if he put himself in danger . cool not sexy though loool
also very nice of his wife to tell Neal about the spanking :)

ps : since she is his wife shouldnt he rub her butt after the spanking looool :)

great fic .thank you
Kailey-Marie chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love the last line. That is so something Neal would do. I hope Peter doesn't find out what El told Neal.
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i dont really see peter spanking el, but oh well...i like your writing style and how you integrate everything into the actual story lines )
also.
where oh where is that 6th part you promised us ages ago? (
and im wondering if you plan to cover allll of neals schemes of ssn 3 in that, considering there were many- taking account, scott free, etc. the incessant lies and obviously the biggie- hiding the treasure and everything after it.

ooooh could u do allll in different chapters? :D :D :D
tinyinara chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I was just re-reading this and realised I didn't comment the first time round! Sorry! I LOVE it! I am obsessed with WC discipline fics at the minute and all of yours are great. I think WC is the one fandom where I actually prefer M/M to M/F but you totally made this realistic, I can see how El would agree to it if it meant things feeling more consistent for Neal. I loved Neal turning up at the end, and Peter's insistence at actually using the word rather than 'correct my behaviour' lol :)

I haven't seen this episode yet as I'm behind, but I'm pleased that I already have head canon to attach to it :D
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
good job and i would like to read a peter getting spanked story
SG-LAB chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I just can't see Peter treating El like a child or her accepting this treatment. And I'm not even talking about the spanking.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
great job fic..it was really cute! i do love how peter tried to make it fair to all of them.. i like how both peter and eli talked it all through n come to an agreeement. then the idea she gets to spank him IF he acts up was hilarious (n what a surprise neal is tryin to come up with a plan to get peter in trouble..lol) ..just a fantastic chapter all the way around..wtg fic
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
hehehe i knew it! Thanks for writing this...you are not the only one that was frustrated by el's actions :)
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it. I thought that episode was absolutely annoying with her getting away with nothing but a kiss. Great job! Now Neal is going to get himself in a world of hurt trying to trip Peter up. Can't wait. Hope you choose to write it up.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
wow it was a good one shot thanks
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That's all you needed to do was give Neal a reason to look forward to Peter getting into trouble. He will probably get into more trouble trying to catch his partner. good story.
colakirk chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Firstly, thank you so much for writing this story for me Jet. It was really sweet of you! I needed something like this after watching El get up to so much mischief in Neighbourhood Watch and your story gave it a far more satisfying ending. There was no way El didn't deserve some type of punishment for her wayward behaviour!

I loved the way Peter was so patient, allowing El to acknowledge on her own terms that she truly did deserve to taken over Peter's knee and I like how he spoke firmly to her while giving her the spanking. Neal busting in, thinking he was onto something with the 'kiss and spousal immunity' was so typical, and in typical Peter fashion, he kept his calm and brought Neal's scam crashing down! LOL My favourite part was El telling Neal what her and Peter had discussed and Neal thinking he would have to think of a way to get Peter in trouble because he really wanted to see Peter go over El's knee...who wouldn't! LOL
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
"He promised himself he would find a way to get his partner to do something dangerous and illegal as soon as possible, because the idea of Peter going over Elizabeth's lap was simply too good to pass up."

The last line was SO absolutely fantastic :D

I'm not sure Neal would confront Peter like that, though... It was almost like him threwing a temper tartum, while getting the "other sibling" in trouble. If he'd really confronted Peter about it, I think he would do it either in a more mature, or a more sneaky way.

I also don't think El would be so quick to admit that she had been wrong and deserves a spanking, at least not until Peter pulled the "good example for Neal" card. But it's your story!

Anyway, I like your series, and I can't wait for ch.6. (What's that one about? There have been a LOT of episodes between Point Blank and Neighborhood Watch...)
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great Chapter! The last line had me laughing out loud. Thanks :)