Reviews for The Heart Is a Lonely Warrior
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 1/24
Man, these action scenes are freaking tight. I think the fight with the lightning guy in the forest was one of the most enjoyable battle descriptions I've ever seen.
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
THIS IS SO AWESOME O MY GOD YES I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.
Skreechlen86 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I Loved It.
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This story...was absolutely perfect! I love it!
makorraholic chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was really good I loved it you did a really good job
Cottoneyedcandy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this story! It's amazing! Thank you for writting it! I hope to catch you writing new stuff soon :)
Wcloo chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story was so excellent! I loved it all. You really took hold of the characters and brought them to life. Amazing. I agree with other readers here and think you should consider writting more LOK I know I would read it
Kit chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
PERFECTLY PERFECT! WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITTING FOR LEGEND ANYMORE? YOU WERE THE PERFECT WRITER! Please think about coming back to it pretty pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Hfjitdchirxkgxchhjoyd
Awesome chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hurray! XD
Chaela chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my gosh Bolin's character was PERFECT. You nailed him. Great story; loved the details! You have talent, my friend :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like this a lot! It's a lovely, well-developed journey of friendship and then a little something more. Great story. :)
Emibob chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome stroy! I love how you incorporated a lot of the different episodes together.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AWWWWW! I can't think of any words to really describe how much I love this! The characters, the settings, the entire situation! It's been put together wonderfully! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012