Reviews for The Heart Is a Lonely Warrior
Anolirak chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I loved it! Mako's and Korra's relationship was perfectly described! There wasn't any rushing, just weird emotions... Then the will to understand, and at the end Korra who had to take the first step!
And Bolin with his song; hilarious!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Man, these action scenes are freaking tight. I think the fight with the lightning guy in the forest was one of the most enjoyable battle descriptions I've ever seen.
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
THIS IS SO AWESOME O MY GOD YES I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.
Skreechlen86 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I Loved It.
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This story...was absolutely perfect! I love it!
makorraholic chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was really good I loved it you did a really good job
Cottoneyedcandy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this story! It's amazing! Thank you for writting it! I hope to catch you writing new stuff soon :)
Wcloo chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story was so excellent! I loved it all. You really took hold of the characters and brought them to life. Amazing. I agree with other readers here and think you should consider writting more LOK I know I would read it
Kit chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
PERFECTLY PERFECT! WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITTING FOR LEGEND ANYMORE? YOU WERE THE PERFECT WRITER! Please think about coming back to it pretty pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Hfjitdchirxkgxchhjoyd
Awesome chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hurray! XD
Chaela chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my gosh Bolin's character was PERFECT. You nailed him. Great story; loved the details! You have talent, my friend :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like this a lot! It's a lovely, well-developed journey of friendship and then a little something more. Great story. :)
Emibob chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome stroy! I love how you incorporated a lot of the different episodes together.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AWWWWW! I can't think of any words to really describe how much I love this! The characters, the settings, the entire situation! It's been put together wonderfully! Well done!