Reviews for Esther's Rebirth
Latisha Max Pres chapter 2 . 2/22
Great. Poor me ( Max)
This is fantastic! Exactly how somebody would think and feel if they had memory loss! It's great! Wanna know something?
In July, there's gonna be an alternative version of Orphan, the alternate script. A Canadian agent was on holiday in my hometown, Knaresborough. She went to Bebra Gardens with her husband and saw me, my mum, my sister and my brother there. I'm deaf-mute and she saw me using sign language with my family. She knew that Jaume Collet Serra and Alex Mace wanted a young girl with short brown hair, ridiculously cute face, petite and knows sign language. I'm eleven but she thought me there best bet seeing as I look five or six. She came over to us and talked to us using sign language too and asked if I wanted to be in a film. I immediately nodded and she called Jaume and Alex saying she found the perfect newcomer for Max Coleman in Orphan Alternative. I met Jaume and Alex and they agreed. I got the script and we're practicing. I'm Latisha Preston, newcomer. I was wondering if you, Naitouk, could write a story about that. I'd much appreciate it.
Thanks. I'll be checking! Latisha Preston (Max). 22/02/14
Jennifer Ponce chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Very well written. Please keep writing
Orphan fan 1234 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I haven't read it yet I bet it's going to be good I love the movie orphan so if u agree with this idea here it is to make a good twin of esther and let them fight over max
gothgirl97 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Please, please, please, please continue writing this! This is soooo good so far, I love it!
OLA Family chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I love your story! please continue!
I AM ONSLAUGHT chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Not bad, keep it up!
melofrench chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I love this story, I hope you'll continue it, the idea is really good
lovelylinda chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
What an interesting concept indeed! I'm eager to find out what will happen when "Esther" retrieves more of her memory or whether she'll even become aware of her true age. Keep writing!