Reviews for Unsweet Silence
arminmikeylover chapter 19 . 4h
I hope you know this is the best ending to a story I've ever read, and just the best story ever. I cry everytime I reread it.
bless this story chapter 19 . 4/11
OMFG THANK YOU TO WHO EVER WROTE THISIT WAS THE CUTEST FUCKING THING EVER OMFG THAK YOu
kfonner chapter 15 . 2/16
Ok this is a great story I love it but the part with the AB blood wasn't accurate.
AB blood can take any blood type which is why It's known as the universal receiver
Meanwhile, O blood type is known as the universal donor meaning it can give blood to any type but only receive blood from another O blood type
sorry tht was my nerdy moment of the day lol
tblibtliuglnoiiugbgifttvdrcseycvdrtfbgnuihjomnygbftuvdr4csr3vdtbfynghmunbftyiudvrcesxwcrdvtfbygn,uihnlytfdrcevrtuyfbinfdv6ruse5aw4cse5vdr6bfn6t8y7n6tbrfdvuse5 yv5dr6b5f7regrev tehh trwrt htrh tr hfb rt reigj riohgroig hfjivnfijabn rebreibyieb rfbdwiletshavesexgodsiloveyousomuchh8uitm30h8wgct8w0gntyh
ufh,wovfbneoiubhmeyourstoriesturnmeon9hrgcmqwegcmfjouh
vyivytvntvtfvnvbtymbuntvfcbn5ecbn5rvf5r6f7hfgh7fvftvj7n7vf5rncn75fr75nf7bn5bfdectd
BJ CC chapter 16 . 2/15
CC: Figured she was a lesbo. Either that or crazy. I mean, I did the exact same thing before you confessed to me. Right?
BJ: Ya. I remember you surrounding yourself with boyfriends and telling me constantly how hot every guy was. Then after one of your breakups, I confessed and we kissed for the first time.
CC: Ya. Then I told you how I was trying to like guys for my parents sake. Though, later I figured out they didnt care.
BJ: Before this goes on, really nice story so far. :)
BJ CC chapter 15 . 2/15
BJ: See, I told you he would talk to everyone.
CC: Shut up. He was dying, that doesnt count.
BJ: Why not? He was alive, he was consious, and he spoke. Why doesnt it count?
CC: Because...he didnt know everyone else was there! HA!
Bj: Oh brother.
BJ CC chapter 12 . 2/15
CC:When is Yugi going to speak out loud to the rest of the group?
BJ: Shut up CC. You havent even finished the story yet. Do you see the thing that says "Complete" at the top? Obviously its going to be resolved.
CC: *Sheepishly* Oops. Well, good story so far.
Silentmagician1 chapter 2 . 2/1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
I cried my butt off today. And i'm not one to blub. Mostly last chapter though! Ahhh, such sweet sorrow. For once, that saying makes sence. I finally know what it means... properly...
lizzys-chan chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
what a cute ending
i love it
i love the story too!
lizzys-chan chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAA
THAT WAS THE FREAKIN MEANING?!
awesome chapter. was NOT expecting that though
lizzys-chan chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
i really like this chapter
but if the fic ends sadly i am gonna cry
lizzys-chan chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
you scared me half to death
i cried
lizzys-chan chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
cute!
Yokaze Night chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
I loved this story! I started crying towards the end. So good!