Reviews for Unsweet Silence
Candy chapter 19 . 5/31
I love this story it ADORABLE!
Cam the fan chapter 19 . 2/12
I loved this story so much. I couldn't stop reading it. It was fantastic and I'm so glad I found it. You have a serious talent for writing and I want you to know that this story made me feel the most intense of emotions. You successfully got me wrapped up in the story and the only way out was to finish it.
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
I bet the documents are hidden inside the box the puzzle came in.
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
Best Yugioh fanfic I've read yet!
Amethyst Ametrine chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
OML I KEEP REREADING AND NOW IM CRYING... AGAIN! Sugh a powerful story omg
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Yugi gets to call him Seto too! Muah ha!
Amethyst Ametrine chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
I hope you know this is the best ending to a story I've ever read, and just the best story ever. I cry everytime I reread it.
bless this story chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
OMFG THANK YOU TO WHO EVER WROTE THISIT WAS THE CUTEST FUCKING THING EVER OMFG THAK YOu
kfonner chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Ok this is a great story I love it but the part with the AB blood wasn't accurate.
AB blood can take any blood type which is why It's known as the universal receiver
Meanwhile, O blood type is known as the universal donor meaning it can give blood to any type but only receive blood from another O blood type
sorry tht was my nerdy moment of the day lol
Guest chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
tblibtliuglnoiiugbgifttvdrcseycvdrtfbgnuihjomnygbftuvdr4csr3vdtbfynghmunbftyiudvrcesxwcrdvtfbygn,uihnlytfdrcevrtuyfbinfdv6ruse5aw4cse5vdr6bfn6t8y7n6tbrfdvuse5 yv5dr6b5f7regrev tehh trwrt htrh tr hfb rt reigj riohgroig hfjivnfijabn rebreibyieb rfbdwiletshavesexgodsiloveyousomuchh8uitm30h8wgct8w0gntyh
ufh,wovfbneoiubhmeyourstoriesturnmeon9hrgcmqwegcmfjouh
vyivytvntvtfvnvbtymbuntvfcbn5ecbn5rvf5r6f7hfgh7fvftvj7n7vf5rncn75fr75nf7bn5bfdectd
BJ CC chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
CC: Figured she was a lesbo. Either that or crazy. I mean, I did the exact same thing before you confessed to me. Right?
BJ: Ya. I remember you surrounding yourself with boyfriends and telling me constantly how hot every guy was. Then after one of your breakups, I confessed and we kissed for the first time.
CC: Ya. Then I told you how I was trying to like guys for my parents sake. Though, later I figured out they didnt care.
BJ: Before this goes on, really nice story so far. :)
BJ CC chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
BJ: See, I told you he would talk to everyone.
CC: Shut up. He was dying, that doesnt count.
BJ: Why not? He was alive, he was consious, and he spoke. Why doesnt it count?
CC: Because...he didnt know everyone else was there! HA!
Bj: Oh brother.
BJ CC chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
CC:When is Yugi going to speak out loud to the rest of the group?
BJ: Shut up CC. You havent even finished the story yet. Do you see the thing that says "Complete" at the top? Obviously its going to be resolved.
CC: *Sheepishly* Oops. Well, good story so far.
Silentmagician1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
I cried my butt off today. And i'm not one to blub. Mostly last chapter though! Ahhh, such sweet sorrow. For once, that saying makes sence. I finally know what it means... properly...