Reviews for Found a Little Solace Where You Lay
Lozateazer chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
This is the 2nd one of your stories I've reviewed tonight, I think, and now I have tears pouring down my cheeks. I love your stuff. Keep it coming!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
That's was some powerful stuff! As usual, you made me cry. You always make me cry with your fics. You're truly a talented person. Don't ever stop writing. Thank you.
Triskell chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
I seldom find a fic that makes me cry. Yours did. It's heart-breaking, almost physically hurts. I might not agree with Roger's suicide; you did pull it all off amazingly. Wonderful appearance by Maureen. An absolute treat to read. Thanks so much.
MaureenDiva chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Oh. My. God. That's all anyone can say, but I'm going to have to just give a hearty "Amen" and "Ditto" to Jamie's review (the one below mine).
wingako chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
oh. my. god. how come I didn't find this fic until now? I'm crying. That was just so... so amazingly emotional. I don't know what to do with myself now. Seriously. What do I do after reading that?
MimiDavis chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
YOU DIDN'T! poor Roge... anyways, loved the story :)
Brokie chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
*is completely, utterly speechless* I.. I... but... *whimpers*

Dear lord, girl, you killed both of them! I still loved it of course. :-) Beautiful and sad and.. um... I hate Mr. Cohen! Now go write more on WLW!
AC chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
That was so sweet. I didn't even want to take the time to log in. How sad that was...how good that was. It ends very well for being so short. Oh my...that's all I can say. Keep it up.

-Medieval Wizard
firedancer chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Oh. My. Antichrist.

Liss, the very next time I see you online I am going to assault you. ::chokes:: Other than my sudden homocidal tendancies, this was...uh...well, I can't find a word to describe it. _;;; It was. Simply.
Kanoi chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
wha-dude! you killed him. i can't believe you killed him. very, very sad. and yet, it makes perfect sense. one detail that kinda bothered me a bit (me being jewish) - i kinda doubt mark's services woulda been held in a church, as he, or at least his family, was jewish. whatever. i'm too depressed now to really care.
becca chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
I don't believe you. I just...I don't...How horrible! How utterly horrible, and yet a beauty to it as well. So painfully sad. These are tears in my eyes, yes they are. Good god. This is why you need to not take vacations of fics and stuff and just write all the time. Yup.
Aella chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
::kick:: You made me cry, damn you! ::kicks again:: Now go finish WLW!
Sigh-cology chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
Oh. My. God. This is so wonderfully angsty and gut-wrenching. *Snifs* Are you trying to make me cry on purpose? Anyway, I loved it- especially the beginning of chapter 2. It's just the way the way I would have imagined them interacting. Now, um...go finish WLW! )
Larissa3 chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
You actually did it! And you made me cry! God, I'm a wreck right now. This was completely evil of you, but excellent, as always. ::goes off to find Kleenex::
gemma3 chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
wow. this was great, but very sad. for some reason, i was expecting a happier ending (call me naive if you will). but yea, this rocked.