Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 5 . 6/3
so it's been over 2 years...
Reviewer chapter 5 . 5/23
Please update... Your beloved followers are WAITING...
Asherit chapter 5 . 3/17
Oh ! So Harry will cheat ? I like him
Yumi Edogawa chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Darn it! Don't leave me in suspense! What happens next! (Yes I've seen the show, but Harry's viewpoint is very interesting.)
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
This is pre interesting :)
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! THANK YOU!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!
OSR fanatic chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Menjiko chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Please update
Dracomancer1 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Overall, the story is decent, although there are some parts that are... meh.
You've sort of made Harry out to be mostly ordinary in a world populated by giants. Furthermore, there are some plot holes, and I feel you aren't fully delving into what magic is capable of or how it works aside from the slightest of passing references.
charm13insomnia chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
hope this fic is still going
catgirl Serenity chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Hey! First off I absolutely love this crossover and your style of writing. You've done a marvelous job integrating Harry into the YYH universe and developing the character interactions/motivations. Harry's powers are well balanced too, I love how you developed the strengths and weaknesses of magic and spirit energy. I can't wait to see how/where you take it!

I know you said earlier you were having some trouble deciding Harry's role in the Dark Tournament (aside from being the back up fighter for the team) so, if you don't mind, I have a small suggestion: Why not have Harry (along with Hermione and Ron's help) investigate/uncover Sakyo's plan to open a rift between the human world and the demon world? In the anime Koenma kind of just pops up and introduces this, rather crucial, plot point in the last episode of the DT story arc. Harry's medling in the affairs of the DT council can then be what leads him to getting thrown into the fights as a means of shutting him up.

I don't know, you might already have a wonderful plot outlined for the rest of the story but these were just my little plot bunnies hopping around and, since I don't plan to use them, I figured I'd leave them here for you to enjoy.

Again, I absolutely love this story and hope you can continue it!
irezel chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
wow...i think yu yu hakusho x harry potter is one of my favorite crossovers...you're doing very well! keep it up!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
HitomiFeito chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
COOL! So FUCKIN AWESOME! Next thing you know harry's gunna be recievin demon energy from his demon ancestor like yusuke and be named master of death - oh yeah ya got the latter one starting dont'cha what with him havin the stone- oh yeah watch out worlds here comes Harry Potter, Wizard, Boy-WHo-lived-with-too-many-hyphens, winner of triwizard tournament, slayer of basilisk at 12, Defeater of Voldemort for who knows how many times, possesser of both magic and spirit energy, soon-to-be possessor of demon energy (maybe makozu (did i spell that right?) ), master of death, Fate's Champion, Luck's Beloved and a bunch of other stuff i can't be bothered to get into. LOL