Reviews for Do I deserve this?
Samantha Michaelis chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I loved this chapter. Grace freaking out and jake the only normal there
please continue
Thessian Shadow chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Another great chapter, though short :P As for your writing style, I'd say that chapters like this are good. This is where you get into a character's head, explore their thoughts, and define them in your fandom :) Well done here.

This is something I don't see very often: People really don't try to define Jake and Grae's relationship. They don't really try to get "into" her character. Not sure why, but it happens. Looking at their relationship, friendly though it is, most don't try to define it, not that I've seen, anyway :) I like seeing her as a hardened, cold, and/or self-isolated character. That is what I got out of it, so good to know I'm not the only one.

Oh I'm in rant mode again :D I'll end this eview now, but I await the next chapter. Hope to see it soon :) Will PM with story details for one that I'm working on and need critique.

-Unil Täftxuyu (Dream Weaver)
Thessian Shadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really liked this story :) I've been something of a pioneer in the Jake/Grace pairing, both romantic and otherwise. I'd love to see this go in that direction, but to each their own :)

Detail was excellent in this. I appreciate how well atttention was paid to characters. Being an author in progress, I don't often see people who do that, make the character the way they seem to be in their original work.

I'll make this slightly short, since I don't want to make paragraphs out of this review. If you'd like to hear more, message me here :) Update this soon, if you've got the time :)
Grace chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Would this fic be able to be turned into a Grace/Jake mother/child fic? I can sort of see it going there...
RDA spy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was a great start and was well written. I like the detail you put into the characters' thoughts and emotions.

I am already looking forward to the next update :)