Reviews for What You Mean To Me
Anibelli chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
JASPER IS JUST SO CUTE! amazing story!
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow... the feels... this is great! Perfect length and it didn't drag or anything! FANTASTIC!
lilys-amortentia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)
zhangly chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This story. You are smothering me with pillows and marshmallows and everything fluffy you have.

/fangirls

Did I mention that you are brilliant?
GrayKaleidoscope21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
IT'S EPIC. IDC who says bad reviews for this story but for me, It's really good and I love it. BTW, whoever hates this story. KILL YOURSELF : thanks. byeeee.
HopelessAddictToWriting chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AWW! That was so beautiful! I love Jasper and I love this story! Now I need to go find that song...
Shori chan x3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
WAAH! I love it Cassie! :DD I didn't know you were such a good author, haha. But I know you're addicted to reading. xDD Anyway, hope you make more stories. :DDDDDD
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story is incredibly sweet. Way to go!
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
AWW that was sooooooooo cute! I love Jasper stories! Make more :D

Lunalove25
winonabcd chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was, if not amazingly beautiful, incredibly sweet. I practically wanted to bawl my eyes out and dance with joy. You somehow brought Piper's feelings to life, and everything she felt, I felt too. And only certain people have the ability to do so. So I just want to say, you're a genius, and don't ever stop writing!
onedirection33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
brill just brill

luv the song though
Live4Percabeth chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awwwwwwwww :)
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is so cute!
xheroesofolympusx chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I live this so much! I knew I was right about shipping Jasper and Piper being a good person.(: Nice! I loved it so much! Ease read my stories and review because it would mean the world to me! But work on the grammar and sleeping Kay? Lovely.

~HeroesofOlympus07
rachel3athena chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this mild yet powerful if u know what I mean?confusing?well...whatever it's really nice