Reviews for As Befits the Crime
JoeyLuv chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
I hope they are able to make it permanent. A lovely chapter.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Loved it! I think the relationship the two share is great and that they are going to make a superb couple! Can't wait for more!
JoeyLuv chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Everything seems to be going well, but I can't help thinking that the "old guard", are not going to just let all of the changes happen w/o causing problems. Hope I am wrong and that this society will grow stronger. And, of course, I look forward to what happens next between John and Mallon.
sheppardlover928 chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Its good to see that the people of Mallon's world are so eager for change. The previous regime was certainly oppressive! Isn't it sad that even today there are still countries that mirror the fictional corrupt government. (sigh)

That said...John and Mallon's relationship is about to turn a corner, I sure hope they have a future together!
sheppardlover928 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Love this chapter! Put some fears I had for John and Mallon aside. I think there's a future somewhere for them, once Mallon's world is set firmly on the right track, right?

Glad the coup went so smooth and the people are much happier for it! Look foward to more!
JoeyLuv chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
I hope things continue to go well, but I have this feeling that things are going a little too well. Afterall, John's luck just does not work that way! But I will keep my fingers crossed!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Loved it! Glad that Elizabeth sent him back to be with Mallon!
JoeyLuv chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
I can understand that Mallon would want to stay and work to write the new laws of her world and help establish a new government. I think John understands her sense of duty, too. However, he wants more time with her and to see her safe in Atlantis. They will both be hurt by her decision, whatever that may be. I'm afraid Sheppard thought he would have more time with Mallon and is in for some heartache!
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Oh no-John is about to get his heart broken? I hope not, but Mallon's words don't hold much hope! Hurry with more!
Mandy chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Thats so not fair she wants too leave him, but why?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Yes! They managed to save Mallon! Excellent work, can't wait to see more! I hope Mallon makes it!
RockOn chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Guess who they should arrest next? Dum dum dum drum rolling... The ancients since they built the stargate and it is the most advance technology on the planet.

I glad John escaped hopefully he can figure away to get off that stupid ape planet.
RockOn chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Are these people insane? Since they ban weapons etc.. How the hellish do they fight the wraith? Stones and sticks? Or do they sit on ground begging to be eaten?
JoeyLuv chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Sheppard's coup seems to be going fairly smoothly. Hope the 'little talk' between John and the chancellor doesn't take very long, or Mallon will be in deep trouble with Krazy Karlin!
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Yahoo! The evil tyrant government has been dethroned! I love the image of the Atlantis military performing their tight maneuvers with John in command! But what will happen to Mallon? Karlin is another control freak-hope John finds them in time-before Karlin does anything to Mallon!