Reviews for Harrowed
kezztip chapter 1 . 3/9
That was a beautiful story. So nice to see something truly spiritual on fanfiction.
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 1/6
I would say that it is quite a feat to get an atheist to read a story with this much religion in it, but I you did it and I read it. Job well done.

This was wonderful piece of fiction. I like the way it wasn't an angel getting Dean out of Hell and of course the part with no apocalypse was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ahh, I love you. Have been watching Supernatural and loving so much about it while simultaneously growling for all they are getting wrong. You are the first writer I have found who is doin something about that. Your skill makes your stories a joy to read.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
love it looking forward to more
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
this was amazing! Loved it! :)
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Forgive me for feeling smug. I'm feeling the urge to point at Crowley/Zachariah/Lucifer/Etc.. and just say "You can't have him. He's already claimed and ransomed!"
This is such a refreshing piece. Particularly the first segment.
Yes, we all deserve to (quite bluntly) burn in Hell. But, by the grace of God, we have been offered a way of escape. Seeing that in such a solid way with Dean and Christ...Thank you.
I'm sorry if I'm not making much coherent sense. It's the middle of finals and I'm sleep deprived!
God bless
Zophiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
It is so very nice and refreshing to read a SPN story that doesn't simply go along with the "God's an uncaring jackass" set up that most of the canon series has. As much as I love the show, that's my biggest problem with it- teen-angst theology, as though the writers all had time to read their Crowley, Fortune, and other occult writers, but never picked up anything written by non-occult-linked Christians in the past 2000 years. (Granted, I've not yet seen Season 8, so perhaps things change. . .).

The point being, that I really enjoyed this story. I appreciate that Jesus talks a bit like Aslan.

Anyway, thank you for this story- definitely a good story on a Wednesday afternoon!
Renart chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
interesting idea, liked it
Banner chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is amazing. It's intelligent, it's creative, the characters were true to canon, and everything followed logically from the original deviation - and the deviation made sense, as well.
This one goes in my favorites.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow, this was amazing. I really love your stories!
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really liked your story! Well done! I believe you deserved way more than just 2 reviews! I don't know, maybe if you have posted this as a multi-chapters story you would've gotten more!

But it was really nice. Thanks for posting it. :)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Amaizing! I love how you hadndled this and they ended up being properly retired and happy
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I LOVED this. Sigh, if only... well at least we have fanfiction.