Reviews for Demon Lover
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wonderful. I really did like it. Different and written so well. One of the best One-shots I've read in a long time. I'm glad I decided to go on a cray whim and look up demons in Labyrinth fanfiction!

I can't be sure but I think the story you were refering to was -Ruse Amour's- Demon Lover.
Sydsas chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow! I loved this story! It's great! Just awesome! XD
gogpemo93 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
wow! I didnt read the original story of 'demon lover' that you wrote, but I read this one! I think its amazing, and your a very good writer. And I also think you should write a second chapter to conclude there 'love'
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
This WAS a great story, before you ruined it. It's a shame that you had to steal someone else's hard work and then have the cheek to claim it as your own. Ever heard of CuRse Of the FoRgoTTen by kLöphFer?

Well, of course you have, seeing as this is the story you nicked. Next time why don't you try harder and write your own fics?
The Narrorator no one listens too chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
hah i like it i like it alot
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was disturbing. But what matters here is that I just found the eighth fanfic ever posted on

To Number 9!

s7
baby.turtle.cute chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This was really good! I think you should post some of your stories from your web page here. The ones about Sarah's daughter & Jareth... those were cool
Starrgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Hey there. Fantastic Fic. But is it meant to be posted here?
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Great story
Sindel chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Great story! Please write another one!
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
you know, this is truely an excellent story to read at 2 in the morning when you still have homework to do and an 8:00 class to get up for.
i've always liked the stories which made jareth something...else. i think you did a good job with this. it seemed a little rushed, the story could have been expanded upon more, but this just might be your writing style.
:D
Aquis-S chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I like this, it's an interesting take on Labyrinth. I sometimes wish there'd been more signs in the movie that he liked her, like a stolen kiss or attempt at kissing since there was that big age gap between the actors. well anyways keep writing!
kookey chapter 3 . 7/31/2002
wow- what a kenkari! i really luv it, and i hope ya continue! kenkari 4eva!_
ChildofDarkness chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
one word comes to mind: WOW!

i loved the movie but always thought that Jareth should be a little more, i don't know ... dark.

this was just amazeing: beautiful, dark and very well written.i'm in awe! wish i could write like that.**pouty face** anyway, very cool.

can you write more fics?
Awaiting death chapter 1 . 4/3/2002