Reviews for Before It's Too Late
Sparkle15 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I LOVE this story! It so cute! I love all the action that happened while Sakura was running toward her love. I could imagine everything happening in my mind! Sweet & heartwarming ]
Gemini804 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Oh. My. God. This is one of the BEST stories in this section, like, ever! I'm a sucker for romance stories, especially ones with humor and your story was just perfect!
Cherryblossom913 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Aww...what a cute one shot I like it very much...wow imagine how sakura run in the entire town just for syaoran oh my I love it _
sakk chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Oh my god! i can't believe you're still alive! oh you have no idea how much i miss your stories, I'm glad i checked your profile again!
green aura chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
God it's been ages ago since I read this one... it's been seriously that long ago since the first time you posted this one? Has it really been that long since I joined ? Dearly Lord of Lords...
Sure the whole thing bring back good ol' memories when CCS was a huge thing for all of us... those teenage days...
Besides that heck I didnt exactly remember this one but the Hell I did read it when you uploaded that first version and comparing that one with this one, but heck I do love this one... the style, the plot. Everything is perfect. Well done Kay!

Signs,
green aura
CuteSherry chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Glad to see you around once again on ! _
I really liked your CCS story Kokoro no Hon, had high hopes when you re-released it again in 2010 but you went back on hiatus real fast...
I hope you might consider finishing it maybe? I read in your profile you felt inspired lately :)

And now, back to the story at hand! I really loved the first chapter in which we explored Syaoran's feelings, then Sakura's, I'm glad you showed us both sides (many writers focus mostly on Sakura). Good writing too, I really got involved emotionally with them both, especially Syao.

The thing about the whole 'journey' being filmed certainly added up lots of action and emotion into the whole thing, with everyone watching (mainly the characters we know), but somehow, I would also would have liked them to have more privacy at the same time, this is a pretty conflicting feeling that doesn't have a solution I'm afraid. The marathon guys running after her might have been too much though.
I never the first version, but you commented in the end that Syaoran sounded too sugary, I'll believe you on that one, the Syaoran now is just fine
More Than Useless chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This was such a sweet read. It's nice to see you back in the fandom! I wouldn't say no to you working on your unfinished pieces, but of course it's your ultimate choice so do as you like. Although if you feel so inclined I know myself and several others would be ever so happy to see more of Power of Two Hearts. :) Again, great read. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. And you are right reading this couple is a bit of a flashback to years before when CCS was huge.
Aurora chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh meu deus!vc está publicando de novo?que lindooo, é tão nostálgico entrar no e de repente esbarrar em uma história sua!Li esta história em 2006 acho, me pareceu familiar, ou às vezes é apenas seu estilo, e mais uma vez, bate uma saudade de bons fics em português! tenho uma pergunta que há anos não quer calar: você pode por favorzíssimo terminar "The Power of two hearts" faz 10 anos que eu leio fics sempre que dá um tempinho, e esta história, a sua história é uma obra prima, e ela merece um final, não por nós fãs, eu pelo menos já imaginei um milhão de maneiras com que ela poderia terminar, mas merece um final por ser a belíssima obra de arte que é, aliás, essa história merecia virar até mangá... bom, torço muito pra ter a imensa felicidade de continuar lendo suas histórias!obrigada sempre
rini.mae chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Yay!sooo funny,,,yet sweet!i love it! :) pls write moore!:)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Wow, this was pretty amazing! I loved how you worked the reporter into the mix! Excellent work!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
aww... so sweet...
Angela chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I loved it
sunny smiles chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
that's sweet! Love it! :)
kawaii-cat chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow, it's been so long since I've read S&S fanfics. Reading this makes me want to read all my old time favorites.
silver orchidz chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Wooow. I've been reading your stories for a really long time and it was a pleasant surprise to see you back! Welcome back! :D

When I first read the summary, I couldn't remember if I read this one before or not. While I was reading it, it was all coming back to me. I remember this fic now! Haha.

Thanks for coming back and I hope you're going to bring back all your stories again. I miss The Power of Two Hearts and Kokoro No Hon! :)