Reviews for Our Service Binds Us
Seafarer's Song chapter 22 . 11/28
Was and still IS the best piece of fiction in Voyage Fanfiction. So incredibly well written. I have read this story 6 or 7 times over the course of the years and never get tired of its perfect blend of grit, perfect characterization of Voyage characters, riveting plot and one of the best closing scenes ever.

This is a Voyage classic. Just wish it was floating at the top of the Voyage page right now, greeting readers with a story of this caliber.
Voyage fan chapter 17 . 5/26
Your story is riveting, gripping, and beautifully written. Been a long time since I've read a VTTBOTS fic this good. The level of detail, the realism, the perceptive portrayal of the characters, all give it much power, imho. Love Crane's sarcastic inner dialogue, suits him well. The senator is too real to be funny. Looking forward eagerly to reading the rest of the story and the sequels. Thank you, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love your story and it's plot. Love seeing Crane in his ONI element and the relationship with Chip and Nelson. I've read this story 5 times just so I can get to the perfect ending with Chip's conversation. What great writing! After reading probably 100 Voyage fanfictions, I can say that this one is my absolute favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was the first Voyage fanfic i read, and you made me love it all over again. thank you so much for posting your stories - i really hope you post more! you are a wonderful writer.
Kimberleah chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Excellent story! Thank you for taking the time to write for us Seaview fans!
c. beaumont chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
LOVE your stories!
Mila chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Hello, Rrund.

I'm liking your story. The plot is actual and you write very well. My only sad point is: I'm missing admiral Nelson. I know we can't glad everyone all the time, but please, make Nelson appears more.

Thanks for your story.

P.S. Happy Easter to you and all the VTTBOTS'fans !
AllTrekkedUp chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Another great chapter! Very welly written!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome 1st chapter! You've painted this pic well;can't wait for more! :)