Reviews for Faith
Daisyangel chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I'm glad to see Amanda. I hope you can update soon!
islashlove chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I was so glad to see you up dated.

And I love this chapter. I was so surprised to find out his room mate was related to Amanda, but it worked out good.

Hope you will continue.
Daisyangel chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Glad to see such an excellent story in this fandom. It's lacking in well written stories. I can't wait for your next update. I have a couple DM stories that I plan to update soon, I hope you'll read them.
islashlove chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Yes! You've updated.

Wow poor Jesse, so many memories and feeling like he's losing the fight to keep the faith.

Don't worry Jesse, good things, will always come in the end.
Daisyangel chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you update soon. Just one question. Will Jesse Eventually meet up with Mark and the gang?
islashlove chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Sorry it took so long to review. I don't, for some reason, get messages telling me that stories get updated.

Anyway, onto your chapter. It was great, just as great as the first two and it worked in very well with the image you are showing of Jesse childhood.

Be waiting for the next chapter.
islashlove chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I just wanted to cry. This is a wonderful and beautiful story.

Be waiting for the next chapter.
Ina B chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I normaly dont like au stories but Im desperate and I love jesse and diagnosis murder. I like the way this is going, you know jesse better than you think.
islashlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Thank you for sharing this with us.

The story was well written and I enjoyed it a lot. There is still a few of us who still write and read Diagnosis Murder, so just hang in there.