Reviews for The Gang Plays True Love Game, by Melanie Mackey
Percy Random chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
um... the butterfly effect is about time travel.
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was very cute! Everyone was in character, and though it moved pretty quickly (towards the end - cut scene), it didn't feel so because the reader still got all of the details and the general feeling of the story. I can see this story fitting right into Wish-chan's 'New Trials...' fic. I'd love to see more CCS fics for you.

Best of luck!
Kawaii Girl
Wishie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hilarious story!

I also love new trials and I actually found it very nice that someone did a fanfiction of a fanfiction! XD
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was cute! and funny too! Keep up the good work!
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Cute story! :-)
Aquamarine Cherry Blossom-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi Melanie! I really love your story. This is such a good piece. the story goes smoothly and I think this is worth reading. keep on writing! (: -Marine-chan
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It's a nice read, though I have no knowledge of the fanfiction, it captured my interest.

Syaoran's character is cute, especially how he interacted with the others.

The way you incorporated the game in the story is well done. It didn't sound so shallow.

Tomoyo and Eriol have a nice ring. You have written them in a way the readers will smirk, grin and smile.

As for the structural and lexical part, you should go over the parts that you forgot to put punctuations. You should put a comma in some of your modifiers. The conjunctiöns, too.

Redundancy, too, like the 'actually'.

Nice and well told. You have smooth sentences.
evie-t chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was really cute! Good effort. I do love E&T - I really hope the 'real' NT gets them together. Well done anyway x
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hi Melanie!

This fanfic of a fanfic really made me smile. I can just imagine all of the characters acting this way, especially Kai and Meilin. The Eriol and Tomoyo scenes were great because a lot of fans were feeling E&T withdrawal ever since Tomoyo has been given him the cold shoulder.

As a Takashi and Chiharu fan, I'm sad to see that they scored so low, but they'll always be number one in my heart. I really like the way Chiharu found a way to blame Takashi since it shows her how much she cares (awwww!)

Thanks for letting me post your fanfic!

~Amethyst Beloved