Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
I hated Allison for walking away from Remy the first time. I hated her when she did it the second time. I screamed out-loud when Spencer died (also, AWESOME job making Spencer part of this story!). I loved the small interaction with House. Sum it up: Awesome story!
Fumes43 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Congratulations to you both :D Hope that everything went well and without too much complications. As for the chapter pure gold as always. Take care :D
Olivia chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
The last chapter is great and it is a perfect way for the story to finish. Well done!
siege98 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
the chapter seemed rush but good nonetheless. Congratulations on the babies and I hope to read about the sequel and your other stories soon.
Renee-Hadley chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
OMG! This is amazing! Soooooo good:)
Olivia chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Oh no, poor Rem! I can't wait for the next chapter; I have to know what will happen next. I still love this fanfic and I read it as soon as there is a new update.

Contine soon please?
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter.. When Chase put his foot int the doorway and it rebounds back, did it really break Remys' rib or did it rebreak ? Glad to see finally update because it made my day!
siege98 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
DAMN! everyone's dying. Hope that this will bring them closer.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I'm enjoying the story and waiting for Remy and Allison to get closer. What happen to Amber?
Skywsh chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Sorry I haven't had time to review earlier! I think the suspense from your cliffhanger was awful (in a good way) but I had a feeling she would end up in a certain hospital where a certain Allison Cameron works so yay for the crash haha. I like how her father sympathised with Cameron and saw how much his daughter still means to her and I'm looking forward to seeing how they manage to work through their past and start anew. Keep up the good work.
By the way, congrats on the triplets and becoming a Malex shipper! You're right, who wouldn't!
myshipsank chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Ahh, the angst. I sure hope that Remy realizes that Allison is just trying to make things better.
siege98 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
nice chapter been looking forward for this over a week! hope that your writer's block fades away so we get more chapter faster. XD
Olivia chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
This is a great new chapter but I feel sorry for Remy.

I also hope you recover from your injury soon.

Please continue?
Post13writer chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Awesome chapter. Sorry to hear about the shoulder hurts like hell doesn't it, mine did.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
So happy that Remy is going to forgive Allison and that Remy will be recovering at Allison house.