Reviews for Shinobi Times
belladu57 chapter 1 . 4/12
Very good
Ermilus chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Goood story but u stopped bastard! Upddate
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was positively wonderful! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Update please
luversblues chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love this plot too! I hope this will be more then a 2 shot tho! I love how the younger sasuke is in the future seeing his kids and what could be and everything! please update!
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Xcellent
Shoma chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Please update soon!
Vermouth chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Fascinating story!
Snake King chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey can you finish this story pwease
Gruffard chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Interesting start, I am looking forward continuation of the two shot. I don't recall reading a time jump forward. It is neat spin on the time travel stories. Thanks for the fun read!
Valkiria Thrud chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
is very interesting because of the danger that Sasuke being in the future. I wonder how it will end.
dhh chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Not bad!
Leo de Cielo chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I like your story so far, very good. Hope to see you update soon.
rikkatsuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Like it and so looking foward to what comes next so whenever u can update soon ;)
The King in White chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
~Honesty is a virtue~

That being said, there are good and bad points to what you've written. On the one hand, I love your plot. The humour is great. That whole scene about "bringing spice back into the marriage bed" was hilarious. I really hope that you keep writing this one.

On the other hand, things were a bit confusing when I read this. I know that english is probably not your first language, so I'd just recommend doing a once over (or getting an english beta to), before you post (I know I can't talk, Chasing Yesterday is done entirely unedited :P).

One question: How does Sasuke have the Mangekyo? It doesn't seem as if he killed Itachi quite yet.

Oh, and another I suppose: Is this going to be just a fic about Sasuke being in the future, or are you going to write him out as going back to the past and chasing after Naruto because of what he saw in the future?