Reviews for Tomorrow and Tomorrow
xoxoLovely chapter 1 . 3/10
Very very good writing! I would have preferred more smut during the threesome. Also, those "non-stop dirty phrases" from Ric, about what he wanted to do while he was sleeping with her... Wew that's hot! ::fans oneself:: Please, please more dirty phrases haha! But overall, loved it very much! :)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awe. Love it. Love the entire dynamic between them, the romance and the vulnerability. Hope there is a sequel. I could so read more of this.
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I love this fic so much. They're perfect.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was amazing. I think that I can safely say this is my OT3 For Vampire Diaries too. I felt that the progression throughout the story was realistic and worthy of the characters. Excellent ending and great passion.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
To put it politely, I'm not a fan of Elena on the show (although I adore both Damon and Ric) but this story looked too interesting to pass up. I'm really glad I read it, because it was gorgeously written! Love how you portrayed each character and what they brought out in each other. :) Brilliant work!
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it. Great story. You even made me cry.
AngelIvySalvatore chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You should do a smut sequel showing a threesome between the 3
LCCullen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OMG that was hot! They are great together. I'm not much into slash but this wasn't too bad. I love that insecurity in both of the guys but at the same time confident. This is going on my favorites list!
Deathagramyuri chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Holy Amazeballs batman! This is one pairing I never thought could work and you made it fabulous.
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I have never read this pairing (trio?) before but I feel like your work was a brilliant intro to it. Perfection.
*Minor bad style kinks. / OK
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Other than that, amazing. Minor style kinks, but overall OK.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Amazing. Letting go of Stefan, though, is AU/OOC. The possibility of a foursome is more honest, since letting go is stupid [unless it is untrue], and wrong.
divakat chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
*Picks up jaw off floor*

Nice Pairing! Super hot! Now I am craving a little Damon and Rick interlude!
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012