Reviews for Returning Home
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Asdfghjkl! Oh the daddy!bats feels! This is a wonderful snippet, and i can totally see something like this happening after that episode. Thank you for posting this!
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Needs way more than 8 reviews! I wished that this actually happened.
Tressa chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Amazing. This is what I would've loved to see after the episode took place. I loved the conversation between Dick and Wally and Wally's concern for his best friend. I especially loved the conversation between Bruce and Dick. It brought out a lot of emotions between the two. I let out an 'awww' at the end with that hug. I thought you kept everyone exactly in character and brought out the nuances that make each tick. Wonderful job, pacing was excellent, and it flowed well, both on its end and as a look post-Performance.
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
AWWWWWWW! *squees joyfully* I LOVED IT! v Gotta love bruce/dick daddybat moments! And i SO DO! Loved the conversation with between Dick and Wally! Friendship ROCKS! XD Awkward Bruce was sooooo adorable! And then i melted, and cried when Bruce gave his son a hug! Father/son moments are AWESOME! LOVE THEM!

Anyhoo, I love this one-shot! Very well done! I hope you write more awesome Bruce/Dick stories...I think i might love this alittle more than my own stories i have written for these two... Yeah i do! That's how good this is! Well done!
Xenitha chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was so incredibly sweet! You got the characters perfectly, especially poor awkward Bruce. That was very nicely done.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
AWWW! LOVED IT!
Syl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wonderful! Well-written, angsty, lovely father/son moment. Thanks!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This story was great! Something like this was definitely neeed in the episode. I like how you took the episode and dug a lot deeper into Dick's emotions! I am still hoping that we will get a daddybats moment in YJ.
gwlewbar chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
update
batman-defeats-all chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was really what I had expected to see in the episode. You did a great job with this.