Reviews for Phenomenon
Bebedora chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
agbaiprghanrvopzip[! OMG! Such a wonderful ending! The little stolen moment with Quistis and Nida was so cute, and Squall and Rinoa...gah! Perfect, of course.

Sad that this has come to an end, but looking forward to your next piece. (If there's going to be one...hint, hint)

-B
kpopluver chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
so...you should like totally update and finish this XD
Bebedora chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
Laguna saves the day! I love it! And I so totally want to rip Odine apart. I know Laguna will see to it that he is well punished! So glad that Rin is going to be alright.

I'm sad that it's almost over though! I can't believe it!

Nighthill chapter 27 . 5/19/2013
Whew, finally the clone is dead. The battle is also very detailed in this chapter, and I love it. The end could have used a bit more spice, but like this is fine also, don't worry about it too much.
I also love Blasting Zone, btw. How it slams down on the enemy like WHAM XD

I wonder what'll happen next. I can't wait. XD
Bebedora chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
Fantastic! I'm bummed that the clone battle is over, but the climax and ending was phenomenal! (Get it? Phenonm...nevermind. I'm a dork.) I loved Squall's almost arrogance at the end with the double. Great job with the action of the fight, it mixed perfectly with the senses of desperateness and fatigue that Squall felt during it.

Now lets hope he can save Rinoa...and Garden.

Update soon!

Layla Evercrest chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
I thought it was a great chapter! It was intense at times and I wasn't exactly sure how it was going to end up which was a little nerve wrecking. Poor Rinoa... Can't wait for the next chapter
Queen000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hey, this looks like an interesting story that is unfolding but I always thought General was the highest rank you could obtain in the military? Small little knitpick that slightly detracts from the story.

Also, I thought Deling was dead? Unless he had family, of which you have neglected to mention in this first chapter.

Off to read the next chapter.
ciao *waves*
Queen000
Princess Miele chapter 26 . 5/10/2013
I'm very worried about Rinoa! Is she fine? ): Can't wait to see what's next! Oh and, I love it when at the very beginning Squall thought about Rin while fighting.. Very romantic. (:
Nighthill chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
Just so you know, I LOVE the battle that's happening between the two Squalls. You're in your element aren't you? Your fight scenes are always well-described.

Can't wait to see what the clone will pull out now.
Bebedora chapter 26 . 5/9/2013
jahrgpiarhnga;lkj! You're really going to leave me hanging with the "battle of the Squalls?" Naughty boy. I am absolutely loving these fight sequences. They are so realistic and vivid, especially how you portray Squall's dying stamina and unwillingness to give up. kudos.

I hate to see Zell give up on the Garden, but I agree that his efforts could be used better elsewhere at this point. Squall will just have to succeed...

Update Soon! Tomorrow would be good for me. ;)

Bebedora chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
Look at you with your quick updates! ;)

I am loving these battle scenes with Squall and the clone. Very intense, just as i had hoped they would be.

And darn those Galbadians! I hope everyone (and the Garden) make it out okay.

VicRattlehead83 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
Caraway was an idiot to trust the second coming of President Deling (especially with regards with what would happen to his daughter), and that mistake may cost him his life.

However, given what I know about dictators in both fiction and reality, I guess this begs the question...did Irvine truly finish off Deling, or did he merely kill a body double?
Bebedora chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
I loved this chapter! It was *so* worth the wait! The encounter with the clone andSquall was terriffic! I really enjoyed how Squall had to go through all the motions in his head, albiet how humiliating it was for him, in order to realize how dense he had been. I'm thinking now that he's ticked off-at himself and the clone- that this battle will be intense. I can't wait!

Let me just say I'm so glad to see Deling gone! That good-for-nothing butthead,lol. Although, with Odine still in the picture and Rinoa still in captivity, I know this is far from over. And it was nice to see Caraway see the error in his previous actions. Let's hope he survives to redeem himself.

Update soon!

Nighthill chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
WTF. Edea raised SeeDs AND? His logic isn't logical at all. How is Ultimecia killing Vinzer makes SeeDs the one to be blamed. O_o. Weird dude, glad he's dead for all I'm concerned.

Anyways, I like Squall the 2nd's personality. I've always want to write that kind of atagonist. I can't wait for his battle with the original.
Princess Miele chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
I'm in love with this fiction! Can't wait to see what's next! Will they be able to save Rinoa? And what about Squall? Please update soon! ;)