Reviews for Phenomenon
Infernal Blaze chapter 11 . 11/27/2017
Squall I know you are angry but you should seriously listen to him.
Infernal Blaze chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
DAMNIT!
I knew that something was gonna happen.
And once again I can understand both of them and their points of view.
Infernal Blaze chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
YOU GO CARAWAY!
FUCK THAT SON OF A BITCH!

And Squall and Rinoa made up.
AWESOME!
Infernal Blaze chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
Irvine just saved the day.
Infernal Blaze chapter 3 . 11/14/2017
I can understand why both of them acted the way they did but damn it all went downhill fast.
Infernal Blaze chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
A ploy for what?
Infernal Blaze chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
A very good first chapter must I say.
Bebedora chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
agbaiprghanrvopzip[! OMG! Such a wonderful ending! The little stolen moment with Quistis and Nida was so cute, and Squall and Rinoa...gah! Perfect, of course.

Sad that this has come to an end, but looking forward to your next piece. (If there's going to be one...hint, hint)

-B
kpopluver chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
so...you should like totally update and finish this XD
Bebedora chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
Laguna saves the day! I love it! And I so totally want to rip Odine apart. I know Laguna will see to it that he is well punished! So glad that Rin is going to be alright.

I'm sad that it's almost over though! I can't believe it!

B
Nighthill chapter 27 . 5/19/2013
Whew, finally the clone is dead. The battle is also very detailed in this chapter, and I love it. The end could have used a bit more spice, but like this is fine also, don't worry about it too much.
I also love Blasting Zone, btw. How it slams down on the enemy like WHAM XD

I wonder what'll happen next. I can't wait. XD
Bebedora chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
Fantastic! I'm bummed that the clone battle is over, but the climax and ending was phenomenal! (Get it? Phenonm...nevermind. I'm a dork.) I loved Squall's almost arrogance at the end with the double. Great job with the action of the fight, it mixed perfectly with the senses of desperateness and fatigue that Squall felt during it.

Now lets hope he can save Rinoa...and Garden.

Update soon!

B
Layla Evercrest chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
I thought it was a great chapter! It was intense at times and I wasn't exactly sure how it was going to end up which was a little nerve wrecking. Poor Rinoa... Can't wait for the next chapter
Queen000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hey, this looks like an interesting story that is unfolding but I always thought General was the highest rank you could obtain in the military? Small little knitpick that slightly detracts from the story.

Also, I thought Deling was dead? Unless he had family, of which you have neglected to mention in this first chapter.

Off to read the next chapter.
ciao *waves*
Queen000
Princess Miele chapter 26 . 5/10/2013
I'm very worried about Rinoa! Is she fine? ): Can't wait to see what's next! Oh and, I love it when at the very beginning Squall thought about Rin while fighting.. Very romantic. (: