Reviews for The Queen With No Head
SarahBobo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was truly exceptional. I am currently writing what I hope will become a novel centered around Ilse and Moritz (I hope Martha and Wendla will be part of it too), my two favorite characters, and I must say I am so jealous of what you've written here. :D It was so moving, I was nearly crying by the end of it, and I never cry at these things. Never. I would so love to use the story of the queen (and a few other things from yours heeheehee) in my own book, I wish I'd thought of that! Really amazing, you're a fabulous writer. 3
Postinlover4ev chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was just so beautiful.

Just so simple, and yet so full of knowledge and just, JJKDFASJ';DF'JFASD'

like i don't know how to explain it, it really caught my attention, and to me, this is what i think should've happened.

if only XD

really amazing story, such a pleasure to read :D

and of course moritz/ilse forever
comealongpond chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very good story. I like you connected the whole story thing at the end. Very...fancy and metaphorical-like. Anyway, I liked it!
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
"They have yet to truly lessen and he wonders if he will have to live with them forever, now that he has lost the chance to blast them out of his skull for good."

I LOVE THIS LINE. I SHOULDN'T. BUT I DO.

MORITZ/ILSE FOR THE WIN. SHIP IT LIKE FIRE 3

Why can't I write like you? This isn't faaaair ): /gross sobbing

this is were that 0.1% difference in genes comes in, Moo Mare. Writing ability. NOT FAIR.

This was gorgeous. Everything. There's a reason these two are my favourite characters, ok. And I love the story about the prince and princess, asdfghjkl