Reviews for Spark
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 5/25
This was such a beautiful read! The emotions were so poignant and powerful! Marvelous job!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
This is really good! I love your characterizations of everyone. And I loved spotting your paintings!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Leafdragon117 chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
Well, I'm becoming more and more of a fan. First I discovered the story. Then I discovered your Tumblr. Then I realized you were the one who wrote this.
Erelil Morningstar chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Ah, this was great! Very well written!

- Erelil Morningstar
Elwaith chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
OMG I just saw your picture on your goldseven wordpress about Maedhros in Angband, and saw the date of the comment asking for a spark of hope for Maedhros (One. Spark. please...). Did you write this story after that? Thank you! I love your work! I love Maedhros' character so much.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
what a great story! pure awesomeness!
AnironEndor chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
This is truly incredible and moved me to tears. I thank you with all my heart for writing this. It is exquisite.
ElfofMirkwood1379 chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
This is one of two stories that have ever made me close to crying.
There is so much emotion packed into your words which creates an absolutely perfect and gorgeous piece of writing that's amazing in every way. I am utterly in love and can honestly say it's probably the best story I've ever read and definitely worthy of Middle Earth's beauty and complexity.
I think Tolkien would be proud :).
Thank you so much for writing this!
Ellethiriel chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
I read this for the first time a few weeks ago, and I thought it was amazing! Still do. I faved it a couple days ago but have only just finished rereading it. I have no idea why it doesn't have more reviews or faves.

(Also, I absolutely love your art. I actually came across this fic thanks to your blog.)
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is undoubtedly the best of all the Maedhros on Thangorodrim stories.

The saddest part was when Maedhros was screaming for Fingolfin.

It's heartbreaking.

The rhythm is stuck... Heartbeatpainheartbeat.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I cried.
Alohomora Fantasy chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
This was incredibly good story!
Saum the Smol Teddy chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
You write really well. The whole story was such a great idea... but this last chapter was my favorite... I already read it thrice before reviewing.
Acharion chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I finished the third chapter and saw your note "spot all my paintings." And then I looked at your penname and put it all together. How is it possible that you are so talented as an artist and so talented as a writer? Life is really unfair sometimes...

I really enjoyed this! You didn't shy away from how awful it must have been for Maedhros and Maglor to be in these terrible situations. And I think my favorite part might have been when Maedhros realizes that Fingolfin has finally gotten to ME and he's calling out to his host. And they don't hear. Brutal. I love it.

And going over to deviantart I love your comment (I'm paraphrasing here, I think) "Feanor's sons don't send get well cards, they send get well swords." Sounds about right :)

Thank you for sharing this!
mountainman91 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
this is an excellent work! Well done! Totally favoriting it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »