Reviews for Second Chances
A00000000000000023 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This story sounds really good so far very funny to me i have a feeling caius is going to go through hell with bella lol you should defiently continue
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved it and I want more! :o)
scareDcat chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is going to be fun :)
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
A Bella that taunts Caius? Fabulous!
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
LOL. Feisty Bella, I like it. I have a love for a good Caius/Bella fic, so I'm really looking forward to this.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! looooooooooooooove it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update soon.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love what you have so far, gotta love a snarky Bella!
viau1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I think I am going to really enjoy this story. I'm not used to this pairing but still looks very promising. Looking forward to the next update.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Does Caius have a wife? Are they going to be mates or just companions? Is she going to fake her death? TTFN! JXB ;0}
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You are one of the reasons I became a fanfiction addict! Thank you and keep the supply coming!
panda1222 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I actually really, really, like this story. Other decisions that make absolutely no sense in other stories actually make sense in yours. For example, joining the Volturi. Other stories have Bella join the Volturi just beacuse the Cullens "betrayed" her, never mind the fact that she could always separate from the Cullens after she was changed and that the Volturi were, you know, bloodthristy muderers. In here, It's more of a choice between life(or something close to it) or death, which makes more sense and is more satisfying to read. I hope you keep Jane somewhat evil or give a legitimate personality, instead of making her an Alice clone( which I don't think you are going to do, but just in case). and lastly, I LOVE the Bella/Caius lines in this fic, they're just so...snarky. I mean...

"No, please, don't," I begged with them. "Jacob's my friend. They all are. And they keep their existence secret like you do. They don't tell any more people than you do. And their life is dedicated to protecting the lives of humans."

"From what?" Caius asked caustically. "Politicians?"

and...

"Little girl, it would be in your best interest not to taunt me. Know not to rub salt in the wound. Every step you take, you walk farther and farther onto thin ice and it will always be that way as I see it. Don't break the ice. If you fall in, you're mine. You should have never survived past your first encounter with that Cullen boy, and I know very well since then you have been doing nothing but pushing your luck. That shall not work with me here."

He pushed me back so far that I was against the bed, then forced to sit on the edge of it.

"And clean yourself up; you smell like a mutt."

"I supposed you wouldn't want to cuddle then," I said disappointedly. "But do I still get a story?"

is just really good, and pretty original. Please, [lease keep this up.

PS. This is just something I'm curious about, but it's popping up in a lot of fics, so I'm wondering whether or not it's accidental. I just noticed that Caius tends to walk faster than Bella in a lot of fics, enough for the authors to make notice of it. I know it's because he's used to walking fast as a vampire and it shows Caius's scorn towards Bella for not making her speed, so I know the reason. But I never see this in other fics, even when the love interest is a vampire and hates Bella. I'm just wondering, do you know what brought this on? It just seems like a kinda strange thing to focus on, is all.
01Katie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was funny as hell who knew Bella would have it in here? Can't wait for more please update ASAFP,
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
WOOOH

GO BELLA

YAAYYYYYY

She soon had Caius flustered and pissed. lol
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh this is most definitely the start of a freaking fantastic story! Awesome job! Can't wait for more! Please PLEASE CONTINUE!
cheetahgl4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
can't wait for next update
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »