Reviews for Second Chances
city bookworm chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I can see that in a odd way Bella is comfortable with the Volturi. It's not a big surprise that Caius is not the easiest around. He has had small cracks in his armor, and is fighting them. I like the way Marcus and Jane are with Bella, I can see them being good friends. As to what happened after the party, I am surprised that something of that sort didn't happen already. After all they are human eating vampires. I hope that you'l write more if only to find out what would happen. Bella seemed not happy that Jane might be punished in any way. If she testifies maybe she can do something about that.
Kayla7621 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
i dont know how long it has been since u have updated but nothing would please me more if u did. this is really good and i would love for u to continue it. Please consider it. Thankyou.
smileynight chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
OMG I love this story please please update soon...
abw2442 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
I doubt that this story is going to be updated since it has been so long, but I just wanted to say I love it so much! I'm a huge Bella caius fan and this is one of the best written I have ever read.
Slytherson chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
like they so didn't know she was there one of them or both must have known oh please please update soon I so would like to know what happens nexts! :D
Slytherson chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
and jane like couldn't use her powers on all of the vamps in that room? hmm that doesn't seem right to me so maybe jane doesn't like her as a friend and to think I thought she was interested in bella guess i'm totally wrong about that! ugh and edward eww dude back to f off man bella's not that into you anymore! what is bella going to do about charle is she going to call him or send him a letter that she is fine but is traveling around the world or something like that?
badgirldevil1994 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
love it update soon
nosurprise chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
What an asshole.
rusticheart chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I'm a little sad that Felix is a bad guy in this story, at least so far, but I suppose he can't always be the fun loving guy. It would be awesome to see what Caius is thinking, but I understand that including such a thing could expose to much. Love Marcus and Bella and their building friendship.
Jazza-44 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Please ma'am, could we have some more?
1sunfun chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
kimmi9x chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
more! please I really like this fiction ;)
VolturiQueen7 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I love it! Please write more.
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »