Reviews for Second Chances
smileynight chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
OMG I love this story please please update soon...
abw2442 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
I doubt that this story is going to be updated since it has been so long, but I just wanted to say I love it so much! I'm a huge Bella caius fan and this is one of the best written I have ever read.
Slytherson chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
like they so didn't know she was there one of them or both must have known oh please please update soon I so would like to know what happens nexts! :D
Slytherson chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
and jane like couldn't use her powers on all of the vamps in that room? hmm that doesn't seem right to me so maybe jane doesn't like her as a friend and to think I thought she was interested in bella guess i'm totally wrong about that! ugh and edward eww dude back to f off man bella's not that into you anymore! what is bella going to do about charle is she going to call him or send him a letter that she is fine but is traveling around the world or something like that?
badgirldevil1994 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
love it update soon
nosurprise chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
What an asshole.
rusticheart chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I'm a little sad that Felix is a bad guy in this story, at least so far, but I suppose he can't always be the fun loving guy. It would be awesome to see what Caius is thinking, but I understand that including such a thing could expose to much. Love Marcus and Bella and their building friendship.
Jazza-44 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Please ma'am, could we have some more?
1sunfun chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
kimmi9x chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
more! please I really like this fiction ;)
VolturiQueen7 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I love it! Please write more.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
wow what a jerk why doesn't she ask to go back to Forks to her dad and why doesn't she tell them that Edward Cullen was at the ball.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
oh wow Aro talks like Alice they could of been sister and brother they just about act the same or distant relative just the way he said that you will humor me though Bella
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »