Reviews for Second Chances
LadyNorth76 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Update soon. I can't wait. Thanks!
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I love this story just love it
fanfiction-fan2012 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Good writing style and I also like the theme. I always found the Volturi fascinating and I like their role in this. I am wondering how this story will develope. What is the haunting past of Caius? etc.
Good luck and hopefully it won't take too long to see the next chapter.
kouga's older woman chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I am still way behind in my reading but am glad I got to your update because I loved it!
belladu57 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Very good
Team Moriarty chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Hey! Good story you have here.
I noticed that you don't update as frequently as I had hoped.
I was wondering if you could...possibly do it more frequently?
It's a lot to ask, and I understand priorities have their order but waiting to long can be quite the hastle.
Although, I adore the story line. Caius is stubborn and cruel. Quite the imbecile, if you ask me. He's very abusive, physically and emotionally. But isn't this all part of the plot? Of course.
I wonder why he pities Bella and why he threw her against a bookshelf at the end of Chapter 5.
Very interesting.
Update, please and thank you (:
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I say u kill the Jack*beep* in some form of protection... make that *beep*hole pay!
twimama77 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
SO VERY VERY AWESOME!
Btterflykiss69 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Oh boy! He's pissed!
Lila chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
They deserve to die... its disgusting what they did; what they almost DID to Bella (someone under their protection!) What they do to people... To kill in such an awful way: by raping. (they need to kill for blood, thats fine -humans do it to animals, im cool with it-, but to do it in such a disgusting way... Its barbaric )
What is wrong with caius? he need to chill -the fuck- down, Bella should kick him to the curb! Abuse is not a turn on, his issues should not be taken out on her! Not at all.
My Universe chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I've been waiting on pins and needles for this chapter and now I'm waiting again...sigh...the needles are uncomfortable. LOL

Anyway, loved the chapter and hope to see another update soon.
Tee Hill chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
great chapter :))))))))))))))))
flamingpen18 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Caius is an ass. Maybe he needs to get laid. I love Marcus, though. He's so sweet and sensitive.
HeapsofHorses chapter 5 . 12/28/2012