Reviews for Big Brothers
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
totally enjoyed reading this! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Even when Sam was trying to hide Ruby and her "help" from Dean, Dean was still his big brother/mother.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You have a gift for capturing their personalities and emotions. Awesome as usual.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*I wonder if that boy died that night, the same as I did – ripped to shreds.*

Aw, what a line, among many. I could have marked this whole review with favorites. You have these guys down perfectly and I think this is great.
kseniya-rainbow chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
What a wonderful story! I love it!

Poor Sammy, he was so desperate, thinking that his brother would prefer to stay away from him, that he is a liability. Thanks god Dean is here now to make him see that’s not true, that he was and always will be taking care of Sam and by his own choice too.

“..he'll always be Sammy to me. He'll be a hundred and I'll be a hundred and four and we'll be in a nursing home in wheelchairs and he'll still be Sammy to me.” That is SO true! :)

“Big brothers aren't big brothers for nothing.” And Dean especially _

Thank you for such a great reading!

Have a nice day! ;)

Kseniya.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
These re-posts are awesome. You just *know* these boys so well - every worry, every need, every reassurance. So good.
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So much perfect here. Gah.
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I've read this before, but wanted to say its still

Great. Also, I was looking for another story you wrote-it was with a bunch of nicknames like Godzilla and Soccer dad, it was great. Wondering if you had a different site that had it or something, cause I couldn't find it.

Thanks again!
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was really good. Very well written and enjoyable to read!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was a beautiful, very realistic scene between the brothers.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Dean is an awesome big brother but as I was reading the fic all I could think was that Dean was acting and reacting much more like a parent than a big brother. He did basically raise Sam so that's not a surprise.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very good story! Like it a lot.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cute one! _ Big brother Dean is one of the best things! I love how you wrote Sammy here!

Also, YAY! You're back now, right? Back to posting here? *_* I'm very pleased with that D

Kisses

Rosetta
sammynanci chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awww,so beautifull! I loved this fic,really! Thanks for publish!