Reviews for The Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Pussycats453 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
WHY I FOUND THIS ONLY RIGHT NOW?!
Please, please , please!
Write soon a sequel!
It's so good!
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Very intense. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh my god. We SO need a follow up for this... Batman's reaction maybe?
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was awesome;)
TacticianZephine chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'm not entirely sure what to feel after reading this. But that's not a bad thing, I swear. It makes complete sense. Very well done!
ctaralyn eschburger chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this is really good. poor harley after all that "mistah j" loves b-man.

please continue really good plot.
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Why have I NOT read your story before? Seriously... dayumm, dis is something.

The Joker was well in character, I can totally see him doing this to Batman if he ever had the chance to. :3 The things Joker said to unconscious Batman was... just... SO FREAKIN' HOT! x3 I mean Gawd, I wish he treated poor Harl that way.

Poor Harley! D: Having to witness that! And she so innocent too! That could really leave a person a messed up... poor kid.

Hehe, I love it whenever Harley starts realizing what's good and what's wrong and defy's the Joker. :3 I love how you hinted at the end that she was going to spike him with her hammer and how Bats was going "owe" her one. -

This was intriguing and disturbing at the same time. I love it! But that's just 'cause I'm crazy. 8D

-Dream
AAWindrose chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, I loved this!

Completely agreeing with my fellow reviewers - terribly sexy...

Just looked at your profile only to find this is your first Bats outing! Better get on that m'girl, really excited to see what else you can pull outta your Mr J/Bats bag...
PannHarls chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
GOSH! PERFECT!

Oh My... When I first read the title I though of the smith's song u know... I always thought it was something like Harley's song hahaha

please please continue this story.
Artemis0simetrA chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sheer awesome-ness. This isn't the Nolanverse or the Mad Love Joker, but you're depiction is actually even sexier. Oh dear. *fanning self*.