Reviews for Monday Morning
vickyloka chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Oh, man! There actually is a second part! Fantastic!

Loved this one also xD They like playing with danger, huh? Lol

Nice one, dear... Loved it!
vickyloka chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hey, here I am again! xD

Man, that was hot! Awesome one, loved the story and smutiness lol

She's not all that innocent, is she? lol I'd wanna know what'll happen at night xD
Bowie281 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Am I crazy or did you sneak in a Labyrinth quote with that "Say your right words" line huh? :)
wintersmith chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
...'figuring that as long as his plan involves him, her, and a distinct absence of clothing, all is well with the world.' See? Life IS simple! Loved her reply to his 'how far are you willing to go?' Belle: 'As far as you'll take me.' That really encapsulates her trust in him.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor Gold. g It's his own fault for being so damn sexy. Favourite line: " I disapprove of any and all clothing you possess."
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Firstly... my apologies for my Kindle auto-correcting in a ridiculous fashion whenever I review...

Now... Hot, hot, hot! You remind me why I love these two so much! He is so deliciously snarky and dominant and wonderful! The fact that he asks her permission is so sweet, and yet perfectly in character (at least in my opinion). You always leave me thinking, "Gods, I want one of him for Yule this year!" LOL

A treat to read, as always! I look forward to the next story (or chapter? Hehe) :D
Anne andrews chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Ahhhhh sweet relief lol they truly are so perfect for one another! darling, sexy, kinky as always! Love you!
Opera123 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
As always you satisfy a woman's needs. (Sigh)

That was one smoken hot chapter.

Please, please, please do a chapter three.

I will even give you an idea,"Ever done it outside?"
bookluvr888 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hilarious story! Wish you would make it another chapter, maybe adding in the punishment...:)
The Yankee Countess chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was hot...and I think you should add a second chapter, where Gold does fulfill his promise to punish her that night ;o) maybe another phone conversation as well, where *she* turns the tables on him!
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Firstly, every time I open my innocent and see "a new story from rufeepeach" in my inbox I know it will be good... This was no exception. The beginning was hysterically funny... I could just picture the exasperation and frustration. The ending was so very hot... Will definately be reading this again!

Oh, and please write about what happens later that night? Please? LOL
Anne andrews chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Mmmm that was good! Sequal? In which gold enacts his punishment ? Please?
moodymel chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really, really liked that!
Opera123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
You write good erotica.

I wish your story had been a little bit longer. I wanted to read how he was going to punish her.

HOT HOT HOT!