Reviews for Cell 02
Flacchus chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh, boy. I loved this. The characterisation was perfect, especially Hal's. And you writing style is so detailed! /explodes
Amelie chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I watched the scene again after reading this and each thought seemed to blend in so well, this is so well written and they're both perfectly in character - I could almost see the scene playing out in my mind as I read it. Each word fits perfectly - 5* c'est magnifique!
Laura chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oooooh-I really liked this
madasmonty chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my goodness. Words cannot describe how perfect this fic is. If I could, I'd steal your dialogue of Hal's and put it into my own story. You pinned him exactly, spot on, and it was amazing. The seamless move from your original dialogue to the show's was fantastic, and the way you included enough background information to make it interesting, but so much to make it boring was simply wonderful. Please, please, write more for this fandom because this was amazing.
pamela.shandgooglemail.com chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
really really enjoyed this story. bugger any mistakes. I was enjoying it too much notice any. look forward to reading you work again and shall certainly tag it in with my favourate stories.
TheTh13vingMagpie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Holy HELL that was good!

Seriously, I love your writing style - it's not under or over descriptive, and it demonstrates a perfect understanding of both Cutler and Hal's characteristics. Every piece of dialogue you added to the scene yourself was written exactly as Hal or Cutler would have said it, which (given Hal's very formal dialect) is a tricky thing to pull off. Also, the extra details you added in about the 'Kennedy Case' were a spark of genius.

Basically... I loved it!

More? YES, PLEASE!

Keep on writing ;)
0positiv chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi there

I really like your version of Cutlers recruitment. You've nicely filled in the blances left by the show and worked your scenes in seamlessly with what we already saw. You've also done a good job of letting us look into Hal's and Cutler's heads.

So, is there more?