Reviews for Blossoms and Bells
Katherine chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Holy crap, I cried. wtf, I never do that with this kind of story lol.
Mystra32 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really liked the end. it was sweet, but addresses one of the big concerns about how happy things could ever be for Harley and Ivy. And the kid was a nice touch. I half expected her to be Harley's daughter or something.
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Always loved this story thought I should finally review and say so
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You had me at this line:

"It's been fifteen years since it spontaneously grew up out of the ground, an outcast's haven. At first it was feared, but it was feared for reasons that nobody remembers anymore. Now, everyone knows Robinson Park is a place for children to play and adults to wander freely, even in the hours past twilight. In those fifteen years, there has been not one rape, or murder, or child abduction within its gates. There may very well be no safer place in Gotham."

Ivy's finally found a place to settle down and make her own. She makes a wonderful protector. She's always advocated the rights of plants, and it's nice to see that with age and a change of heart, she's come to encompass the people inhabiting the park in her protective circle. She still felt rage when the child plucked her flower, but she was able to curtail and control it. And that last little snippet between Ivy and Harley was touching! You write their friendship and love for one another so well in so few words.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cool.

I like the first one best - the one with the little girl.

What happened to the Joker?
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ooof, right in the feelings. That was terribly sweet. And sad. Their last meeting is simply beautiful. It would be easy to go overboard and drown the scene in saccharine or overly dramatic descriptions, but you did it just right. Good job, great read.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! You are an amazing author and I'm ashamed that I haven't read your work until now. Hope you do more Ivy/Harley stories!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Can never get enough of my favorite femmeslash OTP. :D The initial meet in the park was sooooo precious, and the ending had me all gooey and a little sad. Ivy seems so mysterious in this from the different perspective and I love it. I'm going to have to check out Chances and Paper Hearts.
Ltlconf chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Howdy!

Poignant is the perfect word. Beautiful and poignant.

The last portion answered both where Harley was and why Ivy is now guardian rather than avenger. The little girl hinted that Harley was now either dead or somehow no longer able to be with Ivy, and she was protecting the park as both homage as in order to be able to remain close to Harley in a fashion. Bruce always understood loss well, and he wouldn't trouble Ivy so long as he didn't give reason. I'd like to believe he'd sympathize and Bruce's heirs would continue the tradition. I can even picture them meeting in the park, out of the public eye, and Old Warrior and the May Queen, silently remembering old times and mourning their losses. Last of an old breed, and Ivy to be the last witness for them all.

The ending as sadly beautiful with it's hint that this would be the last winter they'd see each other. But at the same time, utterly beautiful: no matter how old Harley had became, she was as lovely to her Ivy as ever, something to be cherished and loved completely. So just a tad of joy, Harley knowing one person in the world loves her completely and will remember.

I have to read some more of your work!

Would love to read the story of how things got to this point. On the other hand, maybe better to just imagine.

The Cracker