Reviews for Deckhands
darlene scott chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
hope you update soon. I cant wait to see what Norman and Sig does to Havers
pece87 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Bahaha Sig knew Edgar's stubbornness, Edgar stood no chance :)
Poor Edgar! He doesn't do bored, I remember when he made that dummy to scare Sig instead of sleeping lol Bored just isn't him!
I knew Havers would be in the engine room, I thought maybe Edgar would go down there to kill some time :/
Kellyannk308 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
OHHHH what Nick Havers up too I want to know

I hope rest of Hansen family wake up this including Jake Anderson has realize this dude is BAD NEWS LOL!
ClassicPurpleRoses chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I loved how you described the banter with Sig and Edgar. I also think Havers is up to no good, and your story as inspired me to update my own. Update soon.
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Oh, my poor Edgar is bored and needs something to do. Sounds like he'll be more than anxious to go fix something...in the engine room, perhaps. Where is Norman hiding, the brilliant mute that he is. Could it be that Havens has someone watching him watching everyone else?

Love my Jake, so brave to deal with a cranky, stubborn deckboss. So glad he has 'big brother' backup when things get really bad.

Love when Edgar silently curses his big brothers when he secretly loves every minute of the attention. Typical little brother.

I'll beg until the cows come home. When school is done for the semester, I'll pester you some more:) Thank you, as always! You're my inspiration and my soul sister from across the pond.
pece87 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Come on! Say something Edgar! And Jake your not suspicious of anything?!

Liking the story by the way :)
Not used to so much whump but I'm not the writer here lol
pece87 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Omg Sig! Turn back and dump his ass off at the docks.
pece87 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
I stand by my previous review of havers.
Norman had to speak to soon didn't he :/
pece87 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Wow this Daniel guy is PYSCHOOOOO!
pece87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
No OC's than who is Daniel?
Like reading the banter between the brothers :)
a reader chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved it. I loveee Jake in your story too. Always love me some Jakers fluff. But whyyy can't you update more often?! This one and your other story. They are great, we need more chapters and faster ones! Thank you for writing.
Kellyannk308 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
What took you so long of UPDATING THIS GOING BE GOOD I want see Brother Sig and Norman confort this a***
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Of course you know I love it! Poor Edgar had been suffering on the floor for like five months so it's nice to see him getting comforted. Please update sooner - can't watch these guys suffer for that long. Wonder what Norman thinks of all of this?
Kellyannk308 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Hey when next chapter coming up
DeadPoet24 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
okay, now i'm checking this story every few hours for an update, i am hooked!